Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Amazing intellectual anime series's's's's  (Read 6742 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Amazing intellectual anime series's's's's
« on: January 05, 2010, 12:17:03 am »
anyone know any? I've seen both seasons of death note and code geass and was basically erect the whole time. Need something of that level.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 02:59:12 am »
naruto

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:04 am »
hahahahhahaha
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline jaaku

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 12:11:32 pm »
ghost in the shell wasnt bad from what i remember

Offline Lemon

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 08:50:21 pm »
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (a.k.a Demon Detective Nougami Neuro)
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Mouryou no Hako (a.k.a Box of Goblins)

Mostly mystery/murder cases, intellectually stimulating never-the-less.

Offline Lyner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • R&R
  • Cactus
  • ಠ_ಠ
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • R&R Forum
  • Nation: Sylmeria
  • Ruler: Lyner
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 04:27:17 am »
Liar Game (manga)

the art isn't that good and no anime version

EDIT: /me slaps moderator
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:26:55 am by Lyner »

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 05:16:40 pm »
Deathnote is the only anime I've ever liked. It really was awesome though
*Watches thread closely*
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 05:17:01 pm by ganon5 »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 07:12:03 pm »
what's the alliance Locke is from? they should know some stuff.

I'm only a casual anime fan. Most anime I've watched was introduced to me through cartoon network.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

Re: Amazing intellectual anime series's's's's
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:52 pm »
This topic really makes my gut wrench. Naruto, Deathnote, Ghost in the Shell. Yikes. I'd hate to see what you guys consider a not serious anime...

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 01:59:10 pm »
Naruto bothers the shit out of me. Death Note was amazing. but I don't even know what you're trying to say. I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist atm.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

bioakky

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 07:12:42 pm »
He's saying Naruto is ridiculobad (despite obvious sarcasm) and Death Note and GITS are too mainstream to be good.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:58:08 pm by bioakky »

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 06:21:46 am »
This topic really makes my gut wrench. Naruto, Deathnote, Ghost in the Shell. Yikes. I'd hate to see what you guys consider a not serious anime...

My thoughts myself,   hey...... wait a minute!

C-zom take off your damn telepathy helmet and get out of peoples heads!.
~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 07:40:46 am »
Naruto bothers the shit out of me. Death Note was amazing. but I don't even know what you're trying to say. I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist atm.

I love FMA, I should watch it again sometimes.

Also Vandread was an amusing serious I recently watched. Not sure if I would describe it as good, but it was interesting.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 12:31:38 am »
Hmmm...its very hard to find an anime w/ some intelligence...esp since my style of genre is mindless comedy, violence and murder. All that comes to mind is Code Geass, H2O (though that feels more like a dramaa), and thats just about it for now.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 02:34:16 am »
Is there such a thing in anime?
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 08:45:07 pm »
Is there such a thing in anime?
its rare but yea.

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 04:27:55 pm »
hmm, intelligent anime eh? I know of a few:

Monster either the anime or the manga - you will LOVE this series

Legend of Galactic Heroes haven't seen it myself but heard excellent reviews from all kinds of people (kinda long though w/ 110 eps so make sure you don't blitz thru this one)

Liar Game (manga) is AWESOME sauce (makes psychology look so much fun - must read for anyone)

another anime that has an intelligent, futuristic feel would be Ergo Proxy (not much on action but the plot is pretty good so this one's a good pick too: Ergo Proxy and this one is good w/ subs or dubs (I've watched the subs)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 06:09:08 pm »
Berserk.  That is all.
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 12:18:27 pm »
^great read no doubt (but doesn't fit w/ the topic: unless you're counting battle intelligence)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 06:15:11 pm »
^great read no doubt (but doesn't fit w/ the topic: unless you're counting battle intelligence)

Berserk has an often overlooked philosophical complexity
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317