Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Vehngence  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Vehngence
« on: June 17, 2010, 01:39:29 pm »
Hey everyone, im new, and looking for assistance in getting large fast, my nation is only 45.150 miles in diameter, i have 4.5 technology, 23.26 Infastructure, 20% tax, 110.283 nation strength, 5.01 efficiency, and 150(165) soldiers. I need to beef this up severly, just to survive. Please help me.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: Vehngence
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 01:42:16 pm »
The fastest way to grow is with the tech farm, you should sign up here as a seller:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=34900.0

Here is a guide on how to grow:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=34917.0
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 01:53:20 pm »
Welcome to RIA, I hope you enjoy it here ;D
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 02:19:29 pm »
i dont have the money to buy anything, im still in the double digits for money. I know its unlikely that i passed the test, but you didnt tell me if I did or not.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 02:35:46 pm »
i dont have the money to buy anything, im still in the double digits for money. I know its unlikely that i passed the test, but you didnt tell me if I did or not.

You did pass, you'll be getting joining aid shortly
In tech deals you don't need to buy tech "out of pocket", you get sent $3 million to buy tech, which you send on to the tech buyers, and after buying the tech you're left with about $1.5 million.

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 05:41:57 pm »
ok that whole statement has me completely confused.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 06:01:03 pm »
ok that whole statement has me completely confused.

It's harder to explain in terms that are easily explainable unless you've been playing CN for a while, if you sign up for the tech farm and do your first tech deal it'll make a lot more sense.

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 06:07:21 pm »
um ok how do i do that?

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 06:14:04 pm »
um ok how do i do that?

Just sign up here:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=34900.0

cctmsp13 will take care of the rest :)

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 06:23:37 pm »
sorry total newb at the game lol

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 06:40:27 pm »
sorry total newb at the game lol

Hey don't worry about it, everybody's a noob at the beginning
There's a ton of guides in the Edumication Annex, if you've got some time you should check them out, and there's a whole library on military strategy and tactics that C-zom maintains, the Segmentum Library.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 11:15:01 pm »
Glad to see you made it here.

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:52 am »
when are we expected to recieve our joining bonus?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 08:29:41 am »
Shouldn't be too long, is probably just a matter of the person who is going to send it logging on and reading their messages.

Offline Vehngence

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 09:10:43 am »
ah ok

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317