Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 3999.99 infra jump  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Economics
    • View Profile
    • http://
3999.99 infra jump
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:09:50 am »
How much cash to make the jump?

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:11:34 am »
I had 15mil, but I think that may be a bit much.
fuck off

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:13:34 am »
Man that was fast, thanks.

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 03:32:04 pm »
New question: I'm out of improvements which increase happiness, what now? Do I get barracks for the reduced soldier upkeep. (I'd have to decom some first). Or do I go with satelites/missle defense? Also, I know there's something you can do with labour camps, but I don't know what.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:15:06 pm »
I'm at the saem point as you, Pinwheel.

i need to know what comes next.

LC swapping:

Collect taxes
Sell IAs
Buy LCs
Pay Bills

NEXT DAY

Pay bills
Sell LCs
Buy IAs
Collect Taxes

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 01:28:00 pm »
LC swapping isn't necessarily as good for your nation as just keeping them now. They went up $100k in price. I'd calculate it.
fuck off

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 06:36:57 pm »
For Conglomerate's, he saved up 30 million.

He's at over 2700 right now.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 05:52:17 am »
Damen how much did you save up for the jump? And did you have a donation to help?

Offline Blue Saxophone

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 04:58:44 pm »
I went Missle Defenses-Sattelites-Barracks-Border Walls once I got all the economic improvements

Border Walls should always be last because otherwise they make it much harder to get other improvements

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 08:16:51 pm »
Really in theory its cheaper to not buy the military improvements. Unless your are at war a lot.

Or unless improvement bills are very small to you.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 08:17:21 pm by crazyisraelie »

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 12:35:25 am »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Really in theory its cheaper to not buy the military improvements. Unless your are at war a lot.

Improvement bills are the same for every one.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 12:46:04 am »
Border Walls will harm your economy by the time you have every other improvement. You're best off getting rid of them.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 10:11:17 am »
And I'd say that having sattelites and missile defense are useful in the event of GWIV, which with WUT disintigrating, I'm guessing will come sooner than we think.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 12:43:12 pm »
So, no border walls, yes missle defense and sats?

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 10:13:41 pm »
1 Border Wall might be good for a while. I would say no to war improvements unless prepping for war. But that's just my opinion...

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 07:49:22 pm »
Quote from: DRUNKENKING
Quote from: crazyisraelie

Improvement bills are the same for every one.

No there not. They increase as you get bigger.

You must pay taxes on your nation improvements at a starting rate of $500 per day (this figure goes up the more improvements you own.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:52:26 pm by crazyisraelie »

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
3999.99 infra jump
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 08:24:10 pm »
I started getting Barracks after the economic improvements.
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317