Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Women say, "We're not complicated."  (Read 3080 times)

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
Women say, "We're not complicated."
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:41:25 am »
"How  hard is it to give us chocolates and tell us we're beautiful?"

Our reply should be, "How hard is it to get on your knees and suck my dick? Got to give a little to get a little."

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: Women say, "We're not complicated."
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 02:08:59 am »
Everybody just wants to feel appreciated, men included
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 02:16:52 am »
"How  hard is it to give us chotonictes and tell us we're beautiful?"

Our reply should be, "How hard is it to get on your knees and suck my dick? Got to give a little to get a little."
Very difficult the answer is. If you say they're beautiful, they think you lying or want something. If you get them chocolate, it's the wrong kind.

Women are not simple. So complicated that they don't even know what they want.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:56:18 am »
Exactly.

Fornicate with women.
Acquire money.

Also, women don't want to hear what they want to hear. Perfect example. Two different female friends tell me they need to lose weight. I tell both they're fine/beautiful (depending on my mood) the way they are and they argue with me. "OMG LIEK I R TEH FAT" Actually, one told me to shut up, so I told her to shut up right back. =P Isn't it adorable when 25 year-olds argue like two year-olds?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 12:09:21 pm by rlrcstrnthusiast »

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 03:43:45 pm »
simple solution, don't stick your dick in crazy. anytime you see a woman who takes no responsibility for her insecurities, she is crazy in one way or another. if a woman takes some of the blame for it then at least she is willing to work with you and is capable of growing up. otherwise, risk > reward

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 04:05:29 pm »
All women are crazy. Period.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 08:13:21 pm »
simple solution, don't stick your dick in crazy. anytime you see a woman who takes no responsibility for her insecurities, she is crazy in one way or another. if a woman takes some of the blame for it then at least she is willing to work with you and is capable of growing up. otherwise, risk > reward
itt llama says all men would be better off being gay.

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 02:27:49 am »
You're all wrong.  A woman will accept anything from you, take anything, be thankful for it, swallow it, andnever complain it's the wrong kind.  Just ignore anything they say except what you want to hear.  A woman's mind is a symphony, and you are the maestro.  Examples:

input: "Does this make me look fat?"
output:  "..."
result:  She thinks you don't want to say anything because she look fat, but you don't want to hurt her feelings.  Somewhat self conscious about her weight, she decides to make up for it orally.

input: "How does my ass look in these?"
output:  "Like somewhere I want to visit.  Right now."
result:  This is the first time you have spoken to her since she asked you about her weight.  This is an opportunity for her to validate her progress by letting you fuck her in the ass.

Llamavore's comments about crazy are only partially correct.  Crazy can be a nice place to visit, but not to stay.  A girl who knows she is crazy is worse, though, because it indicates self-centeredness and a dogma to justify unexpected actions - plus she is probably a psych major.  Better to get one who acts sane and suppresses all crazyness, consigning it to where it is best expressed - out of your sight.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:38:57 am by GrilledSlug »

Offline Lyner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • R&R
  • Cactus
  • ಠ_ಠ
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • R&R Forum
  • Nation: Sylmeria
  • Ruler: Lyner
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 05:36:36 am »
Deal with it :P

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 11:18:02 am »
we are emotional critters. men are logical critters. we think with our hearts you think with your head....some times the wrong head....Once you get that in to your skulls we can get over it better.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 12:10:49 pm »
we are emotional critters. men are logical critters. we think with our hearts you think with your head....some times the wrong head....Once you get that in to your skulls we can get over it better.

Way wrong.  Men are much more emotional than women.  And I can prove it.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 01:31:08 pm »
This is true actually, all humans are irrational and prone to making decisions with their genitals
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 05:04:47 pm »

Way wrong.  Men are much more emotional than women.  And I can prove it.
Depends on which emotions we are talking about.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 12:30:04 am »
Slug thats cuz you like 12?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 02:18:45 am »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 02:40:32 am »
If you make a statement like which sex is more emotional, you have to be able to prove it.  To prove it you need to be able to measure it.  To measure it, you need a meaningful metric.

People say that women are more emotional because they throw hissy fits, and cry...etc when they are upset.  All things considered, that it pretty harmless to themselves and others.  Just like when men shout in anger.

But if you consider the impact of emotions, ie real impact, take a look at what each sex is willing to die for, and more importantly to kill for. 

That metric will show you that women, like most men, will die & kill for their children, their homes.  So will a bear or a cow.  Big fucking deal.  A woman's emotions are indistinguishable from a wild animal's, and can therefore be tamed by the circus master.

Men will get their balls shot off for stupid notions like their country, flag, political affiliation, race, traffic rage, bar fights, pride, social status, an insult, a chick...etc. 

More importantly, many men will also kill for the above reasons, but also because they think God is on their side, someone stepped on their property, they were ordered to, they think they can drive aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan, power...etc.

Women manage their emotions better, and while some of the above occurs in that sex, it is mostly because of vestigial testicles.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:06 pm »
Any fault you can find in one gender, you can find someone in the opposite gender who is just as bad.  For every total slut there is a total manwhore, and also complete asexual hermits amongst both men and women. 

I've known guys who completely fell to pieces when their girl left and were super needy, and women who dumped a guy because the sex was bad and they found them annoying, and vice versa.

Humans are complicated.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 01:09:44 pm »
That's why taking a metric like I suggested highlights the real facts.  Of course you would get the same result if your questions were : how lethal is testosterone?

Offline VL

• Umbrella
  • Cactus
  • PANIC!
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 42 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Soviet Russia
  • Ruler: Subcomandante VL
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 02:03:37 pm »
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   brians_bot, will you run for tri?
[20:47]   <brians_bot>   coup the tri?
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   YES!

I think people are noticing [...] ,though, [...]  that [...] RIA members are rags [...]

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 08:53:44 pm »
Thats ez for me just go down on me....
I can swim
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317