Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Song of the Day  (Read 14702 times)

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
Song of the Day
« on: August 16, 2009, 08:35:15 pm »
So... I made an off-handed comment to Arsenal about how we should have a Song of the Day thread on IRC... and it was determined that there should actually be one.

So like... yeah. Now there WILL be one. Fux yeah.

And Arsenal ALSO suggested the first song... so like... here it is. >_>

Parkway Drive - "Idols and Anchors"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUqfe_3QO60" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUqfe_3QO60</a>

I for one think they sound very angry.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Song of the Day
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 08:54:30 pm »
Yay! Awesome song.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Song of the Day
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:03 am »
You sure?

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 10:21:38 am »
I was actually looking for something 8r00741. But I'll keep looking.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 03:50:14 pm »
Image of the Invisible - Thrice

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWhE3KlwR40" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWhE3KlwR40</a>
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Song of the Day
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 04:49:01 pm »
I really don't like the vocals in Parkway Drive. =/

Or any vocals that sound like that, really.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 12:02:36 am »
Happy Thursday! In U.S. Central time zone, of course. Fuck the coasts and mountains.

The Who - 5:15
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5v4yyPV6Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5v4yyPV6Y</a>
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:04:41 am by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Song of the Day
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 07:05:12 am »
I'm wearing a Who t-shirt right now

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 12:07:23 am »
Also this topic is claimed by Untelligent in the name of BISMUTH, the most badass of all nonradioactive metals. Lithium can go fuck itself.

Kiuas, finnish metal band. Wikipedia claims it to be heavy metal with influences from other metal subgenres, particularily folk metal, thrash metal, and power metal (don't punch me, they're not that bad).

I like their vocals. Lyrics can be a bit generic, though. Maybe because they're finnish.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdHOA9oJLM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdHOA9oJLM</a>
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 12:12:57 am by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Song of the Day
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 04:35:06 am »
this is the song that never ends.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 10:15:25 am »
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Song of the Day
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 10:20:48 am »
Why must this thread be dominated by metal? It's not that cool, people

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 11:11:59 am »
I agree with teh purplez panda (Not that metal's not cool, but that there needs to be more diversity).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0</a>

"Don't Stop me Now" - Queen.

One of the most fun songs I've ever heard. Very fun to drive to. Totally got pulled over once in a speed-trap while listening to this. But still, an epic song, featuring a very sexy Freddie at his finest.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Song of the Day
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 11:36:11 am »
Quote from: llamavore
Quote from: Skulryk

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Song of the Day
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 11:46:27 am »
Quote from: Untelligent
Also this topic is claimed by Untelligent in the name of BISMUTH, the most badass of all nonradioactive metals. Lithium can go fuck itself.

Kiuas, finnish metal band. Wikipedia claims it to be heavy metal with influences from other metal subgenres, particularily folk metal, thrash metal, and power metal (don't punch me, they're not that bad).

I like their vocals. Lyrics can be a bit generic, though. Maybe because they're finnish.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdHOA9oJLM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVdHOA9oJLM</a>

Good shit.  Never heard of them before, I but I like it.  The unintelligible lyrics is always what turned me away from black/death metal.  Need to find a good torrent.

How the hell is their name pronounced?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:52:54 am by Jenne »

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 06:26:39 pm »
Kee-oo-ahs, I believe. They say it in the latter third of the song I posted last night.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 06:27:10 pm by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 12:01:02 am »
Welcome back, it's Joe Schmoe at 108.1 The Cactus, KRIA, your number one intercontinental FM radio station. This next song is Birdhouse In Your Soul, by the amazing alternative rock duo, They Might Be Giants. We're gonna be playing this song over and over again for twenty-four hours straight with no commercial breaks, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbAbGaVlas" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbAbGaVlas</a>
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 12:01:43 am by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 12:00:11 am »
And now for something completely different.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-8hst0bho" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-8hst0bho</a>

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Song of the Day
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 12:02:05 am »
No song today, sorry. =(

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
Song of the Day
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 02:46:07 am »
Quote from: Jenne
Quote from: llamavore
Quote from: Skulryk

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever, just b/c...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317