Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: New avatar!  (Read 3009 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
New avatar!
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:34:01 pm »
A new avatar to celebrate my freedom from the shackles of CyberNations!
fuck off

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:38:42 pm »
I loved that movie.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:40:04 pm »
So did I, hence the avatar.
fuck off

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
New avatar!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:41:05 pm »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

wethepeople

New avatar!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 09:43:10 pm »
I despise that movie with such a passion. <_< That girls "Wit" made me want to Falcon Punch her pregnant stomach.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 09:44:12 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I despise that movie with such a passion. <_< That girls "Wit" made me want to Falcon Punch her pregnant stomach.
no u
fuck off

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 09:50:42 pm »
Her sarcasm made me laugh alot. Reminded me of myself alot, minus the pregers thing.

wethepeople

New avatar!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 09:51:32 pm »
And minus the funny. <_< Since when is "Wizard" a slang word? Burger phone is not funny. She should have been shot. Ugh. It was so fake and lame.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 09:51:35 pm »
Quote from: Loren
Her sarcasm made me laugh alot. Reminded me of myself alot, minus the being-a-woman thing.
fuck off

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
New avatar!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 09:52:10 pm »
What movie was that?

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 09:52:17 pm »
Also, "wizard" is indeed a slang term.
fuck off

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 09:52:36 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
What movie was that?
Juno.
fuck off

wethepeople

New avatar!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 09:53:31 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
Also, "wizard" is indeed a slang term.

In the frickin 60's. <_< Its an example on how hard the movie tried to be 'hip', and 'original.'

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 09:53:34 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
What movie was that?
Juno.

Looked boring. Didn't watch it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:54:05 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 09:54:23 pm »
It's fucking amazing. The best comedy/romance/drama I've ever seen...and my favorite movie was Eternal Sunshine.
fuck off

wethepeople

New avatar!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 09:55:23 pm »
It's fucking amazing. The best comedy/romance/drama I've ever seen...and my favorite movie was Eternal Sunshine.

I decided I'd stop talking. But... if Juno was the best comedy you've soon, dude, you need to see more movies. <_< Let alone family, romance. Anyway I'm done. -Drives off-

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:40 pm »
I was actually using all three as a single descriptor. As a rule, I don't judge a comedy as one of my favorite films unless it goes beyond humor, which Juno did and then some.
fuck off

wethepeople

New avatar!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:50 pm »
Well, at least your favorite movie is a decent one. <_< Eternal wasn't bad at all.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 09:58:59 pm »
I judge a comedy as one of my favorite films if it makes me laugh more than most other comedies. IMO, drama is boring.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 10:00:46 pm by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
New avatar!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 09:59:25 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Well, at least your favorite movie is a decent one. <_< Eternal wasn't bad at all.
>.>

Re-read the sentence more carefully and note Eternal Sunshine's genre.
fuck off

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317