Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: curious gaming  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
curious gaming
« on: May 06, 2010, 06:11:07 am »
I was just wondering after seeing the stuff on cyber citizens.  Do any of u guys have a guild or anything for any of these other games I am currently playing.  Like:

D&D online,
Lord of Ultima. 

well I guess that is the only too multiplayer ones I am playing right now.  However multi-player Minecraft http://minecraft.net will be coming out soon I hope and it already takes up 90% of my free time. 

~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: curious gaming
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 06:16:45 am »
I don't play either.

I have computer game addiction issues so have to avoid playing a lot of games. At least CN is slow enough that it can't take up all of my time.

*stops procrastinating and goes back to study*

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:32:24 am »
I play Supremacy 1914 and im in Die Schwarzesonne (German for The Black Sun) and our forum is at www.dss-1914.co.cc

also game: http://www.supremacy1914.com

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:24:22 pm »
I play EVE Online.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 01:01:37 pm »
warhammer online

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 01:42:50 pm »
I play EVE Online.

ha you are a faggot

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:18 pm »
I was just playing wizard 101...>_>
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:29 pm »
CN has historically taken up so much time that it's difficult to get both it and RL done in full, let alone other things. When I'm on CN, I worry that I'm spending time that should be going to more important things in RL. When I'm doing something other than RL or CN, I worry about wasting time that could be spent on work I need to do in both. At least with CN, there's only the one level of guilt while procrastinating. Adding more layers just complicates everything that much more.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 02:47:23 pm »
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!11ONE
Delta says its difficult to balance RL with CN life.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:47:30 pm »
I play EVE Online.

ha you are a faggot

Hey, guys, can I have my flying powers back? I'd like to make him sorry he said that. Pleez?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:18:20 am by Shadow Strike »

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 02:25:12 am »
I spend all of my gaming time divided between rts games or simulators on one side, and horror games on the other. All of my gaming time is divided between the following recently:

Arma 2
Silent Hunter 3
Hearts of Iron 2
Company of Heroes
Empire Total War

So, no, nothing to do with online gaming or guilds whatsoever. I hate RPG's.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 03:18:47 am »
I play EVE Online.

ha you are a faggot

Hey, guys, can I have my flying powers back? I'd like to make him sorry he said that. Pleez?

What?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 05:44:03 am »
I spend all of my gaming time divided between rts games or simulators on one side, and horror games on the other. All of my gaming time is divided between the following recently:

Arma 2
Silent Hunter 3
Hearts of Iron 2
Company of Heroes
Empire Total War

HoI2? You serious? Fuck that, i play 3, 2 has TOO much micromanagement, i like micromanagement but 1&2 just have too much.
I fucking LOVE total war, i play medieval 2 total war, its a bit much for my system (on board gpu) but its still fucking epic.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 05:45:33 am »
I play EVE Online.

ha you are a faggot

What?
He wants his mod powerz back...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 04:24:28 pm »

Arma 2
Silent Hunter 3
Hearts of Iron 2
Company of Heroes
Empire Total War

HoI2? You serious? Fuck that, i play 3, 2 has TOO much micromanagement, i like micromanagement but 1&2 just have too much.
I fucking LOVE total war, i play medieval 2 total war, its a bit much for my system (on board gpu) but its still fucking epic.

I love the micromanagement of HoI2. Its almost impossible, and that's how I like it. Tech teams, economy, trading, convoys, diplomacy, espionage, upgrading, managing brigades, training generals, building an airforce, properly laying down battleplans...

Excuse me while I go play more.

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 04:31:43 pm »
Most of my gaming time the last while has been taken by Metro 2033 which is FUCKING AWESOME!

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 05:08:47 pm »
:reptaur:

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 05:38:39 pm »
I started playing all the campaigns in Age of Empires (plus Rise of Rome), Age of Empires II (plus The Conquerors) and Empire Earth (yeah, keeping it relatively old-school) in chronological order. I'm currently doing the Moctezuma campaign, so I'm done with AoE and almost done with AoEII.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:13 pm »
Been playing Borderlands occasionally, haven't had time for anything else.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 10:44:38 pm »
I started playing all the campaigns in Age of Empires (plus Rise of Rome), Age of Empires II (plus The Conquerors) and Empire Earth (yeah, keeping it relatively old-school) in chronological order. I'm currently doing the Moctezuma campaign, so I'm done with AoE and almost done with AoEII.
Age of Empires II is one of my favorite games all time, expansion pack included. I've beat all the campaigns in Age of Kings and Age of Conquerors at least 5 times each. Multiplayer for that game was so much fun before MSN closed down The Zone. It's a shame that all good multiplayer communities have to die some day. That's a reality I had never considered back when online multiplayer was a relatively new concept. Now, anytime I play the multiplayer-based games I had played growing up like Counter-Strike or Neverwinter Nights, I can't stop thinking about the finite amount of time those communities have because of the dwindling player base that declines over the years. Same concept applies to Cyber Nations. One day, this game too will fade into the oblivion.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.619 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317