Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 36726 times)

wethepeople

Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 07:06:39 pm »
Thanks Loren. >_> =/

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 07:10:11 pm »
<__<

Don't make me get into my history plz.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 07:11:33 pm »
Yes to the question if living in Loren's pants counts.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 07:12:44 pm »
^^same here
lets just say that 1. never ever ever EVER date someone your friends with 2. long distance= soooo not worth it 3. older/more experience = very bad idea

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 07:12:54 pm »
im fat and stuff, but chicks like that, ive had honestly like 16 girlfriends, but only like 5-7 were serious.
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 07:21:07 pm »
Everyone who's in one now...
I HATE YOU ALL.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 07:24:47 pm »
Quote from: Vector
^^same here
lets just say that 1. never ever ever EVER date someone your friends with 2. long distance= soooo not worth it 3. older/more experience = very bad idea

Wait, what!? That had nothing to do with what I said.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

wethepeople

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 07:31:23 pm »
Quote from: Loren
<__<

Don't make me get into my history plz.

Of course not. @_@

wethepeople

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 07:32:01 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
I HATE YOU ALL.

This. ;_;

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 07:42:59 pm »
I HATE YOU ALL.

This. *fap**fap**fap*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 07:45:29 pm »
I had one. Didn't last too long, but, it was a relationship!
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

wethepeople

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 07:52:35 pm »
Joker too!?

;_; -Jumps off bridge-

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 07:54:17 pm »
You have no idea how much worse this topic made my mood.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

wethepeople

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 07:55:22 pm »
You have no idea how much worse this topic made my mood.

I'm with you. Got me all depressed too. >_> And I made it.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 07:59:07 pm »
I was in a bad one because A. I got rejected last Friday, and it still stings; B. I don't even know what I'm gonna do in this department since I have so few attractive girls in my classes; C.  the one girl I kinda started to like over the summer at summer school is a year younger than me, thus it brings its own social problems and the fact that she's in none of my classes; D: Florida; E. This topic makes me a ::sadpanda::; F. talking to zombie depresses me because he makes girls like him without trying/has a ton of hot girls in his classes apparently; G. Because the rest of my last five days has been a huge shitstorm; and H. because today, crew sucked.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

wethepeople

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 08:06:34 pm »
@__@ Wow. Cynic my man, I'm sorry.

A: I never got rejected, so I couldn't help ya. B: Same situation for me, sorta. No hot girls anywhere. FTL C: That just sucks. Period. =/ D: Florida E: I agree F: XD I remember him saying stuff about hot girls in his class a while back. G: I'm sorry bro. Shitstorms for the epic loose.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 08:08:19 pm »
And this topic makes me continue to wish I could physically beat myself up for having ever broken up with the girl I was going out with a little over a year ago now.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 08:10:48 pm »
A. I got laid last Friday, and it still stings; B. Go outside of your classes; C. see last answer...different grades dont matter at all...unlessyour grade nine and shes grade 8 for some reason thats just fucked up D: Florida; E. Things could ALWAYS be worse; F. dont compare yourself to zombie, youll always come out feeling worse about yourself...hes what we call an alphahuman; G. Shitstorms suck; and H. whats crew lol

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2007, 08:12:33 pm »
Sorry for you guys, I at least have a good amount of hot girls in my classes. They flirt with me a lot, but I've got no problem with flying solo. Therefore I have all the fun of being solo, but without all the advantages of not being solo. Just some of it.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that didn't help you guys feel any.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2007, 08:15:51 pm »
Crew=rowing, and it eats your life whole so you can't do any other extracurriculars.  The good news is, within a year or two I'll be ripped.  The bigger problem on the grade difference thing is communication.  Never get to talk to her at all.  And I feel better now because I just read an awesome Polish joke.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:16:18 pm by Mr_Cynic »
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317