Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Job Is Left!  (Read 767 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Job Is Left!
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:19:37 am »
Well I've always been sick of my job. Perhaps I'm just like everyone else in this regard, but then again my bosses are very lightly put unprofessional: alcoholics. They always drink, and come into work hungover barely able to stand sometimes while very poorly managing their workers. They sexually exploited young girls by getting them drunk, and sneaking them into adult 21+ places where ID is required. One girl I know told me two managers got her so hammered that she couldn't lift her arms meanwhile they undressed her, and lets just say no more need be said.

Now it was bad enough working for these fucking scum bags that I'll probably kill someday, but recently, and this is where I've had it they've sent me to another job position call the IC (incompatible) split. Only 2-3 people in the whole building work there, and the job was just lke my other job, but just on a 5th of the scaled of the size of the work area. The work wasn't, and the packages that came on the belt were oversized and or were either filled with a hazardous substance. To add these packages are usually thrown on the belt, and stacked 2 three, and even 4 high. I always have t stop the belt, and I have to move most of the materials. Last week twice I touched a leaking corrosive twice. On top of suffering, and being under paid I was dealing with this complete oxshit job position for the entire day of two shifts.

Well not anymore. My girlfriend said lets go find another job, but this time she was serious. I told her to put the car in reverse, and she then she backed out and we set out to put in applications for other job: bass proshop, applebees, best buy, walmart, and I'm currently lined u to work at the DDSP. It's an army depot that's a fif of the work I would be normally doing, and it's starting me out at 17.23/hr. Uh oh girlfriends awake
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Job Is Left!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:29:52 am »
congrats on quitting shitty job and good luck on getting a new one.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Job Is Left!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:48:03 pm »
F that old job right in the ass.  Work is a major part of your life, why work 8 hrs a day somewhere you are miserable.  My advice, screw working for retail chains and the like.  Find some where you can make some commission, you will make a lot more money.  Usually call centers and such are a good place to go.  You can make over 40k per year just selling stuff over the telephone and the best part, no hazardous waste.  

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Job Is Left!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 08:27:16 pm »
A WINRAR IS YOU?!
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

C-zom

Job Is Left!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 08:53:45 pm »
Quote from: dester55
congrats on quitting shitty job and good luck on getting a new one.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Job Is Left!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 08:55:32 pm »
sue them for dateraping those girls

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Job Is Left!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 09:59:02 pm »
remember, if your gonna kill someone, wait like, a year.

Then, snipe them from a distance with a regular hunting rifle that not registered to you.  You won't be the suspect unless you get an awesome detective, and thats VERY rare (especially if you only do it once).
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Job Is Left!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 02:29:02 am »
<3 atonichis advice on legal matters

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317