Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: One thing that's good and one thing that sucks about your hometown  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: One thing that's good and one thing that sucks about your hometown
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 12:01:40 am »
Hey, where I'm from, TN=Tennessee, and I know Tennessee isn't in India, so I got no idea where TN is. All I know is that TN is somewhere in India and a large portion of the toniculation speaks Hindi, so there's a chance that Hindi is a major language spoken in TN.

I only know because I'm a total nerd ;)
India's crazy man, there's so many languages.
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 12:14:25 am »
True dat, but at least Hindi's got some easy words like coffee and shirt.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 12:44:12 am »
Oggys right, Hindi is even lesser known in TN than English...go figure.
From maharashtra onwards (thats like three quarters of the way south of the country) the states are collectively called south india, you'd be hard pressed to find a lot of hindi in these states.

EDIT: That's where all your doctors and shit come from btw, move towards the north-north east and you've got your taxi drivers. All your grocery store owners come from the central states or the eastern states. XD
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:46:11 am by Gyanks20003 »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 12:53:22 am »
Oggys right, Hindi is even lesser known in TN than English...go figure.
From maharashtra onwards (thats like three quarters of the way south of the country) the states are collectively called south india, you'd be hard pressed to find a lot of hindi in these states.

EDIT: That's where all your doctors and shit come from btw, move towards the north-north east and you've got your taxi drivers. All your grocery store owners come from the central states or the eastern states. XD

We have a ton of Sikhs from the Punjab in Vancouver and tons of them are security guards and heavy machinery operators.
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 01:07:33 am »
Yeah, I knew Hindi was more of a North India thing, but hey, at least you can rest assured knowing that small penises are all over India which means you'll fit right in!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 01:10:21 am »
@oggy:Yeah but that's Canada, the Indian Sikh population in Canada is probably more than the Canadian population anyway, so that doesn't count...
@leo: Dude...northerners have considerably bigger penises than southerners...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 01:19:33 am »
So you're telling me you're even smaller than that article led us to believe?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 01:46:33 am »
So you're telling me you're even smaller than that article led us to believe?

lol

Gangs has a tiny penis.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 04:12:15 am »
I'm a fucking northerner you nutjob, unfortunately, there isn't much sea near where i'm from and i'm quite sure you can't sail on land...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:12 am »
Bangkok, Thailand

good: anything is not further than 500 meters.

sucks: you can't ride a bike on roads, and there is no bike lane
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2010, 07:28:59 am »
I'm a fucking northerner you nutjob, unfortunately, there isn't much sea near where i'm from and i'm quite sure you can't sail on land...
But if Southerners have 1 inch penises and Northerners are twice as big, well, I'm sure you can figure it out.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2010, 01:06:36 pm »
But if Southerners have 1 inch penises and Northerners are twice as big, well, I'm sure you can figure it out.
You confuse us with the chinese. The average south indian cock is like 4-4.5 inches ill have you know.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2010, 12:24:14 pm »
The average American is in the 6in range. I myself am of the 6in variety.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2010, 02:53:37 pm »
YOU'RE NO BIGGER THAN I AM YOU HYPOCRITICAL PILE OF ORANGE CAMEL FECES!
[/unnecessarily loud rage](must have been that topic by KD2)
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2010, 03:22:31 pm »
I doubt it, Professor NotGandhi.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 03:26:20 pm »
You're in denial cause you're scared that when i finally find you, it might hurt, don't worry, ill go easy on your soft white rectum.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 04:57:28 pm »
...I've never swum in this river you speak of.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 05:56:18 pm »
Bang Cocks, Thailand

good: Tranny's, shitloads of em

sucks: straight women

fix'd

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 07:54:03 pm »
The average south indian cock is like 4-4.5 inches ill have you know.
lol

Gangs has a tiny penis.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline J Lecks

• Of Moxatag
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • And Ready to Serve.
    • View Profile
    • my last.fm
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 11:41:26 pm »
Grand Rapids, Michigan

good: easy to get to places

bad: cant find a god damn job

I lived in Grand Rapids for a couple years... for school though, don't have any experience trying to find a job there.

I'm originally from Detroit, Michigan!
Good:  the corrupt mayor Kwame is out and Dave Bing has taken over... also, a few cool suburbs with enjoyable downtowns... and the Tigers have won 7 straight!
Bad:  large swaths of emptiness throughout the city.
"Every day each of us says the dumbest thing we are going to say that day."
-qwantz.com
The Power of the Cactuar compels you to click this!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.427 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317