Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The newest Ctrl-Alt-Del is pretty damn good.  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
The newest Ctrl-Alt-Del is pretty damn good.
« on: June 05, 2008, 10:42:11 am »
[attachment=209:36.jpg]

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 10:45:02 am »
Where's the funny bit?

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:49:20 am »
I get it

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 02:47:42 pm »
lulzie, although i dont understand the jill of the jungle bit

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:05:05 pm »
OMG KENNY...I mean Ctrl+Alt+Del??? You do actually read this on a daily basis?

Ok granted this one was alright, probably the best one they have ever done...ever.

You do know the guy exposes himself to little girls right...? And as Black Al Gore I oppose.

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 03:32:25 pm »
Quote from: Chaos Poet

Ok granted this one was alright, probably the best one they have ever done...ever.

You do know the guy exposes himself to little girls right...? And as Black Al Gore I oppose.
ok, i'd have to say thats the most ignorant damn thing ive heard all week.

1. CAD isnt a daily comic
2. They obviously didnt do this one, CAD is a little more serious than this and the graphics are WAY different in the real comics. Christ.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 03:39:33 pm »
lolkingranter

lolbuttcheekhair

lolarmlength

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 03:42:52 pm »
........................... >.O XD

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 07:56:22 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter

2. They obviously didnt do this one, CAD is a little more serious than this and the graphics are WAY different in the real comics. Christ.

P.S.

please die,

1. I know that they do not come out with daily comics, but they do have an archive of the comics that you can read daily...
2. You have just proven with this point that you are some oxshit preteen with no life so...fuck you.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 08:26:31 pm »
im not a preteen, and i have a life, but i keep a bunch of webcomics in my bookmarks so i can check them out at school in class when im bored, cause i bring my laptop to class cause its a laptop course, and im a VERY technical person, and i pay attention to the details of things. also, i like to rant, i can go on for long amounts of time due to my focus on details, and the only reason i didnt go on with more was because i didnt think it was necessary, and i guess it rly wouldnt have been. but seriously, what is so wrong with CAD? its not the funniest comic in the world but personally, i think its got a potential plot going, even tho its not really the greatest, and it keeps me going because sometimes i have nothing better to bother with. and when i found it, i wasnt even looking for a gaming comic. in fact, my friend sent me a comic and i thought it was funny, so i kept going. now, if its such an issue, why is CAD such a bad comic? actually, never mind, im gonna ask this in the debate boards.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 09:36:24 pm »
insipid fuckstain is the best webcomic maker evar then
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 09:40:44 pm »
ill let u know what i think about it if you ask me in a few days what i think about it

EDIT: on second thought, give me a link to find it, cause it didnt come up right away on google and i dont feel like looking for it atm
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:41:28 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 09:45:11 pm »
Calm down with the death wishes, even if they're a joke. CAD, good or bad, isn't worth fighting over.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 09:49:12 pm »
It's time for a grammar check!
I didn't make a death wish for Chaos Poet, Chaos Poet made a death wish for me. So you should have said, "death wish," in singular, not plural.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:49:40 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 10:49:32 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter

Ranter, you know CAD is like the joke OF THE INTERNET.

95% of his fellow webcomic artists hate him and he's not invited to most of the conventions, which is why he makes his own.

Every since about 2006 when he shifted into "CAD platnum" and quit his job, it's gone down hill.

His comic was never one of the best, and when he started to charge for stuff it dropped down his over-all rating a TON.

He's just never had good morals, and this new turn of events in the comic just shows them.  I mean, when he did the "pick the plot" thing a few weeks back, his ratings flew back up because people were tired of the continuity and the storyline.

Webcomics that fail the fastest are those that try to keep a continuing storyline that is based (evne loosely) IRL, especially in video-game related comics.  Mainly because people read the comic for videogames and general hilarity, not for drama.  Thats why comics like VG cats continues to soar in tonicularity and Penny-arcade continues to reign supreme.

It's not just whats in the comic though, Tim just doesn't have a likeable personality.  He's too controlling and tries to micro-manage everything.  I went to one of his conventions a long time ago, and he barely had any time to sign autographs and had some random guy running his booth becuase he was running all over the place adjusting everything.  He was even 10 minutes late for his speech at the end because he was making last minute changes.

In my defense, I ONLY went becuase it was a Free Lan-tournament (before he started this recent phase of "milk everyone for everything").

Tim Burkley just has to be satisified at being the ass of the internet.  All he does is pump out shit.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 01:17:29 am »
lol, ok very well. As long as you actually like better things too. I thought you were like a die hard fan. I think I'm not into them because their stuff is either done with no talent or is him trying too hard to be funny. I'm also not playing about the exposing himself part.

"He's known for being an attention whore of epic levels, and more notably, a pedo. This accusation comes from an incident where he sent a picture of his penis to an underage girl who frequented his forums. When this got out, he dealt with the situation in a calm and dignified manner, namely banning everyone who saw it, everyone who heard about it, everyone who even thought about it, everyone who knew something who had heard about it. None were spared. This event became known as the Lolocaust or RoMicide and made Tim look really totally awesome."

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 01:20:42 am »
Thanks atonichis

Shal kek neem ron (lol)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 03:52:22 am »
lol, ok very well. As long as you actually like better things too. I thought you were like a die hard fan. I think I'm not into them because their stuff is either done with no talent or is him trying too hard to be funny. I'm also not playing about the exposing himself part.

"He's known for being an attention whore of epic levels, and more notably, a pedo. This accusation comes from an incident where he sent a picture of his penis to an underage girl who frequented his forums. When this got out, he dealt with the situation in a calm and dignified manner, namely banning everyone who saw it, everyone who heard about it, everyone who even thought about it, everyone who knew something who had heard about it. None were spared. This event became known as the Lolocaust or RoMicide and made Tim look really totally awesome."

Oh, don't forget that the DAY after he instituted the new I PERSONALLY KNIGHT ALL THOSE WORTH OF VIEWING MY MESSAGE BOARD.

Yea, he HIMSELF approves each application.

This has resulted in approximatly 15 people being able to use his boards and someone actually created a fan-board that eventually became more tonicular then tim's website before he threatened to sue him for infringement.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 03:53:05 am »
Thanks atonichis

Shal kek neem ron (lol)

Don't make me whip out ma gou'ald.

But as I have not see ye before...
Tek'ma'tey!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

bioakky

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 05:08:27 am »
Goa'uld
Tek'ma'te
Shel
nem

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317