Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IRON's Electric Mango Speaks  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
IRON's Electric Mango Speaks
« on: April 25, 2009, 02:01:28 am »
First of all, these are my personal feelings and not authorized or even known about by my alliance.  In fact, I'm not officially even your diplomat.  I retired all of my duties when I started going back to college.  I used to be a pretty big deal back in the day but now I just hang around and b.s. when I can.  I've still continued to come here because I came to <3 you guys and liked how I could just hang out and have fun and post an occasional picture or two.

So long story short, we're on opposite sides of the biggest war to hit this game, there's no doubt that this war will change the game forever.  IRON has a tough battle ahead of us with our war with Graemlins.  They are one of the best alliances and should prove to be a worthy enemy.  I for one welcome the challenge to prove my loyalty and baptize myself in fire and emerge as IRON.  With this war going nuclear I am sure to lose many pixels but I am proud to sacrifice them because it will only bond me closer together with my brothers and sisters in IRON.  

Many in my alliance know that the odds are stacked against us but they take honor and respect in the fact that we put our ideals before ourselves and we fight not for ourselves but for the man to our left and right.  I've been around the RIA for a long time now and I see a lot of similarities between our alliances.  I hope no matter what the outcome that we can still remain friends and that we still treat each others alliances with respect.  I feel like I have brothers on both sides of the battle field and I hope we can still treat each other as gentleman.  

RIA will always be a place that I would like to call a home away from home.  I've always enjoyed coming here and spamming it up with you guys.  Good luck with your wars and don't forget the stagger!

\,,/

Rock socks,

Mango

P.S.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 02:07:29 am »
If those are IRON's soldiers, I'm switching sides.. XD

You're always welcome here.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 08:10:00 am »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
You're always welcome here.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 09:55:24 am »
moar noods plx

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 08:31:13 pm »
Well said Mango

Offline King_Srqt

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 9.93" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Shining World
  • Ruler: TheDoctor
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 08:52:10 pm »
Good luck dude, see you on the other side o7
[4:17pm]«@ Delta1212[RIA]» Let's get some dick. I'm hungry and nothing comes faster.
[6:33pm]«@ Delta1212[RIA]» But Doitzel, you're Satan. You can't get burned. Or are you the messiah and Dilber's Satan... no you're gay. You must be evil.... he is a jew though
</div>

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 10:36:12 pm »
You gave us hot women. 'nuff said.

<3

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 11:09:00 pm »
Stay here bitch.  We're taking you hostage.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 11:54:00 pm »
God damn it! You mean we are fighting on the same side as the gramlins.... Fuck... I HATE those guys... After I finish this war (Which shouldnt last too much longer judging by how I steamrolled through 3 nations) and as long as I am in decent condition I might look at Joining IRON just for the hot girls and Gramlins killing.... Then ofcourse jumping back to RIA! My Home and Native Land, True Patriot Love in all our sons command!

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 05:03:36 pm »
Aw, I missed ya Mango. Though, to tell you the truth, I'm kind of hoping that we force IRON, to disband so that we can bring you here permanently.  j/k
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2009, 08:23:48 pm »
moar pictures.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 09:20:50 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Aw, I missed ya Mango. Though, to tell you the truth, I'm kind of hoping that we force IRON, to disband so that we can bring you here permanently.  j/k

As long as I don't have to share a bunk bed with Leo I'd do it.  I need my sleep and I doubt I would get any with Leo fappin' it all the time

If I bunk up with DrunkWino I'll probably be dead from liver disease or alcohol poisoning within a year.  It's like mixing gas and fire.  

Ah, we'll figure it out.  

As for the war, so far so good.  I'm holding my own against 4 Gramlins but it's about to get nuclear, good thing I have my SDI but it won't stop them all.  I'm having a good time talking with my enemies though.  Most of them seem like pretty cool guys.  One of them used to be the FOK president, he's the one I've been talking to the most.

Any ways, after the war is over and I'm not spending all my time on that I'll be sure to post more pics for everybody.  Hope you guys are doing well and that we spend the next war on the same side.  

Death before dishonor,
Mango

P.S.

Almost forgot the obligatory pic(s):

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:28:57 pm by Electric Mango »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 09:26:26 pm »
Sorry to tell you Mango, but there is only one bed in the RIA, and we all live on it.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »
So that's why everyone here is so fabulous, like Oh my God.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 09:40:45 pm »
We are fabulous. Everyone else is just jealous.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 10:13:01 pm »
By the way, did someone fart on the pillow?

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 11:37:27 pm »
Oh shit, I have a hat like that..

*looks away in shame*
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 03:32:44 pm »
If it's got lumps, stay away, Ganon.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:11 pm »
If it's got lumps but the lumps have peanuts in them, then it's a bonus though.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 09:31:28 pm »
I'm allergic to peanuts.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317