Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: so superman went ballistic.  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
so superman went ballistic.
« on: May 16, 2011, 02:50:55 am »
He's ripping Metropolis a new asshole, if you know what I mean.
blowing up cars with his fucking- fucking laser eyes, you know.
So I brood on top of a roof for a while, in my usual fashion, and then- BRAP- I'm all-
"HEY! SUPERBITCH! LOOK TO THE SKY! IT'S A BIRD- IT'S A PLANE- NO- IT'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!"
So I jump on him and he's all- Bluuuraaagh-
all fucked up on whatever fuckin' Kryptonite shit Luthor managed to inject him with,
and I slip on the Kryptonite ring the dumb motherfucker was dumb enough to give me, and I deck him.
So, like, everyone and their mom is standing around just gawking, you know, because I just knocked the shit out of the last son of Krypton
which, by the way, is a fucking sob story worthy of disney.
Cry me a fucking river.
He couldnt wipe his super ass when his parents kicked the bucket.
I was eight when my parents were SHOT- IN- THE- FACE- right in front of my ass and I didnt even fucking CRY.
You know why?
Because I'm Batman-
that's why.
Seriously, I'm about as empathetic as Two-Face is pretty,
I grew up in Gotham, kids, and in a town like Gotham when you see an epileptic having a seizure in a bathtub, you throw your laundry in.
You catch my drift?
Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
Get it?
Got it?
Good.
All right, all right, I take it back.
Wonder Woman hates that epilepsy joke too.
everytime I whip it out she's all-
"blah blah blah, I'm sparkle Princess Diana from the Bridge to Terabithia, unicorns and fairies and tiaraaas."
The only reason I allow her to remain an active member of the JLA is on account of her huge tits.
So back to Supes.
He chucks a fucking car at me, I grapple-hook my ass out of the line of fire and I'm all-
DUDE- WHAT THE FUCK? NOT. ON.
So he fuckin', I don't know, trying to fuckin' fly or something and it's pitiful because my ring is starting to seriously fuck with his shit.
So I got, like, the whole fuckin' city of Metropolis like, standing there like a bunch of fucktards,
someones weeping and I think it might be Lane but when I finally take a look it's that redhead kid and he's wearing a dress-
I dont even want to fucking know.
So he keeps fighting, and I'm getting fed the fuck up because I told alfred I'd be home in time for dinner
and he's making fuckin' toad in the hole and here I am relentlessly pounding the shit out of this stubborn son of a bitch.
I knee him in the cranium and he gets a fucking nose bleed, so everyone goes apeshit because it's like their goddamn messiah and i'm like-
chill the fuck out!
I'm doing these people a favor and they're fucking jeering, and i'm like, fuck! It's like Cujo!
This big, dopey, slobbering mutt has finally lost it and I'm trying to get the situation under control
And I have Jimmy fucking Olsen bawling on my left and some slack-jawed little punk on my right staring at me like i've just donkey punched his grandma.
Are these people dense?
what are they?
Retarded or something?
Dont they know who I am?
I am the Goddamn Batman.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: so superman went ballistic.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:07:01 am »
This is poetry.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 02:18:50 pm »
it is beautiful
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 02:41:01 am »
It is high art.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 11:01:11 am »
Seriously I can't believe this didn't go viral.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:28 pm »
Seriously I can't believe this didn't go viral.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 02:58:43 pm »
Youtube video to some Public Enemy track
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 03:25:03 am »
Yeah.  With lots of hot bitches.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 03:31:47 am »
Old School Beats Public Enemy - Public Enemy No 1
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 09:06:39 am »
Who’s the sonamabitch? I’m the fucking batman! Anyone else pretending that is just another crust out of Arkham!

I’m pissed now, there’s always a retard to pretend he’s the Bat, even if he’s right about Wonder tits.

Robin, come here slut! The Batbat needs your sycophantic attention.

While Robin does his stuff, I’ll tell you one thing ‘bout that low life Supercunt.

You know he had an arm wrestling match with Chuck Norris. The loser was to wear his panties over his pants.

Sorry ass.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 04:00:35 am »
I'm gonna get a batman costume and make this narrative live-actiony...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 02:51:22 am »
bumping this for future generations
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 01:08:33 pm »
bumping this for future generations
Yeah, Grilled Slug really does have terrible taste, thank you for reminding me.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 02:13:22 pm »
Are you kidding?  This is poetry.  Only a redwood humping B-Columbian would think otherwise...

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 01:34:37 am »
Are you kidding?  This is poetry.  Only a redwood humping B-Columbian would think otherwise...
My preference is Pine, asshole.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 02:27:31 am »
Can you clarify?  Do you prefer pine or asshole?

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 03:27:00 am »
Can you clarify?  Do you prefer pine or asshole?
pine scented asshole.
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Amethyst
  • Ruler: Skylar
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 04:09:20 am »
fucking amazing.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 04:13:50 am »
fucking amazing.
figured you'd like it wonder woman : :supaburn:
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 07:59:25 am »
This is poetry.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.371 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317