Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Small dogs  (Read 841 times)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Small dogs
« on: January 03, 2008, 07:54:36 pm »
I have yet another reason to hate them
A friend of mine left her boy friend and is staying with me till she gets her own place
She has that dog from Men in Black the one that works at the news stand
Well I’m a cat person my cat is bigger than this dog
To day I come home and my bed is all torn a part
And there is a hole the middle in my mattress
I find the dog in my bath room eating a piece of foam
I want to kill this dog  
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Small dogs
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:32 pm »
"You're a guy if the idea of punting a small dog amuses you"
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Small dogs
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:19:55 pm »
Quote from: eliminat
"You're a guy if the idea of punting a small dog amuses you"
That's not true.. I'm not a guy.. o__x

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Small dogs
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:20:09 pm »
Your typing style is arguably the most aggravating legible writing it has ever been my displeasure to read.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Small dogs
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 08:20:59 pm »
It amuses me not when it eats my bed
I never said I wanted to punt it
I want my cat to eat it how ever
I can swim
Wino

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Small dogs
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 09:14:50 pm »
but we all know that cats>dogs
so why do you want an inpure kitty?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

Small dogs
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 12:40:36 am »
English just called, they said "MAKE HIM STOP RAPING ME."

Anyway, WTF @ Your Avatar. If your gonna spam ass shots, at least make them sexy. Hentai is not sexy. <_<

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Small dogs
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 06:00:07 pm »
Neon Genesis Evangelion its th only "boy" ainme I have.

Name: Rei Ayanami

Rei is extremely timid, shy and at times almost seems withdrawn from the world around her. She finds it incredibly hard to express her feelings towards others and as a consequence isn't the kind of person who makes friends that easily. All of Rei's personnel records have been erased, she has no parents and there is no trail leading to her past, it would seem that her existence begins at a dead end.

She was the first child to be chosen to pilot an Eva, in particular EVA-00, in accordance with the Marduk institute. Though unfortunately she was seriously injured during her first attempt to synchronise with her Eva when it mysteriously went out of control. Fortunately Commander Ikari rescued her and she survived the accident, her next attempt at synchronisation was successful and she has now become the active pilot of EVA-00. Whether or not this is by choice is unknown, Rei simply seems to do as she is told without complaining, something which Shinji is known for doing.

The truth is though, Rei is in fact not human, that is not entirely. She is a by-product of the human instrumentality project, artificially created and implanted with the soul of Yui Ikari. Rei has only one soul, however, NERV have created multiple bodies, or vessels, for Rei's soul in the event of her death. Indeed Rei is killed twice, by both Naoko Akagi and the sixteenth Angel.

I can swim
Wino

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Small dogs
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 02:41:38 am »
Dam it I cant sleep with loren any more she drools in her sleep.
I need a new bed now!!!!
*my BFF loren not RIA loren*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 02:42:42 am by Reoga »
I can swim
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317