Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: official llamavore response to recent posts  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
official llamavore response to recent posts
« on: September 03, 2014, 04:52:31 pm »
No! No, man! Shit! No, man!!!

announcement concluded, carry on

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: official llamavore response to recent posts
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 07:39:32 pm »
This is how I imagine llamavore looks

He just lives in this cabin in the middle of nowhere that of course he built himself. He chops wood yearlong. After six hours straight of cutting wood, satisfied, he steps inside his cabin, dials up to the Internet and reads this site.

After being filled with disappointment and after seeing the message "It is now safe to turn off your computer.", he powers off the machine and goes back to cutting more wood, though slightly more frantic with his chopping than before.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:59:44 pm »
sometimes after kenny posts I just crank up the chainsaw

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 01:03:18 pm »
The setting is a cabin. Nearly everything in the cabin is made of some form of wood. A dimly lit fire stirs as the door of the cabin opens. Sunlight fills the room and in steps a bearded man wearing clothes all made in some form of flannel.

Llamavore enters the scene.

LLAMAVORE: Ah! What a great day of chopping wood. I think I'll reward myself with some sweet Gin and delicious RIA posts!

Llamavore walks over to an obviously wooden cabinet and opens it up revealing multiple bottles of Letherbee Gin. He grabs a bottle and fills a glass with a single piece of ice and, to the brim, with Letherbee.

LLAMAVORE: I can not wait to see what's on the boards today!

Llamavore looks through the window and in the distance of the very pine forest, he sees the obviously wooden watermill he built himself. A smirk of pride cracks and he grabs his glass and heads over to a obviously wooden desk holding a now yellowish desktop PC and CRT monitor. He reaches behind both to flip their respective power switches and sits down in his chair.

The glow of the Windows 98 loading screen shows an excited look on the face of Llamavore. The only sounds that can be heard are the clinking of the ice in his glass of Letherbee and the revving of an ancient hard drive.

LLAMAVORE: Oh good! My cursor has appeared. And so have my icons! It's all there. Great. Terrific. I'm going to click on this shortcut labeled "Random Insanity Alliance" now.

As Internet Explorer pops up and reveals the website, he scrolls to the bottom and looks at the recent posts. He sees the username "Leo" lined up multiple times. The brow of Llamavore sinks like a pebble in water and a frown develops on Llamavore's face. He takes a large gulp of Letherbee and moves his obviously wooden mouse over a topic, clicking with hesitation. As the topic loads, his eyes drag across the screen. After a couple moments, his frown face turns into his angry face.

Llamavore closes the Internet Explorer window and drags the shortcut to the Recycle Bin. He empties the Recycle Bin and steps out of his obviously wooden chair. The sound of wood sliding on wood made more intense by Leo's posts. He flips both switches on the PC and the monitor without waiting for it to be safe to turn off.

LLAMAVORE: Fuck that stupid fucking website and fuck Leo. Fuck all those guise.

A visibly broken Llamavore finishes his glass of Letherbee and smashes the glass against the floor. He double-takes and realizes with even more frown that will have to clean that up later. He reaches for a hat, hanging off a wall, and puts it on his head. The hat is obviously made of wood. He opens the door and the room lights up with the bright day.

He looks back at the yellow-tinted desktop. He becomes visibly more disgusted and slams the door.

END SCENE
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:12:23 pm by Hyperonic »

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 01:53:55 pm »
....shouldn't the glass be made of wood as well?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 01:58:49 pm »
Wouldn't it be called a wood then
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:48:30 pm »
Llamavore walks over to an obviously wooden cabinet and opens it up revealing multiple bottles of Letherbee Gin. He grabs a bottle and fills a glass with a single piece of ice and, to the brim, with Letherbee.

actually

http://www.theperfectlyhappyman.com/uploads/great-divide-yeti-imperial-stout.jpg
official llamavore response to recent posts

....shouldn't the glass be made of wood as well?

Wouldn't it be called a wood then

tankard, stein, mug are all acceptable

Spoiler for Hiden:
and moves his obviously wooden mouse over a topic, clicking with hesitation.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 03:59:02 pm »
He had to pop in that little mini-CD to use that mouse.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 02:41:11 am »
You have it all wrong.

This is what Llamavore looks like:

<a href="http://youtu.be/5zey8567bcg[/url" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/5zey8567bcg[/url</a>
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:43:10 am by Moo-Moo Bunnylips »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317