Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Is my sig obnoxious?  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
Is my sig obnoxious?
« on: June 05, 2009, 04:28:37 pm »
I personally like it.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline DrunkWino

Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:33:13 pm »
Wasn't too long back round here that we had a mini revolt over sigs being too big and/or stretching out the screen.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 05:19:42 pm »
Hell, even my legendary sig wasn't as aggravatingly large as yours.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 05:23:13 pm »
You're obnoxious.

Also, you're lucky that you put in that 'Yams' choice.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Sceleratus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 05:27:18 pm »
though I voted yams, both of your sigs are mostly gay.

That will be all.

C-zom

Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 05:30:55 pm »
I image blocked both of your sigs, and yams ftw.

Offline Sceleratus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 05:31:53 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
I image blocked both of your sigs, and yams ftw.

good call! done and done.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 05:55:45 pm »
Too big

I don't have a wide enough screen for even llamavore's sig without scrolling

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 06:19:00 pm »
I don't like it because it's too big and lacks 1/2 naked women.

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 08:20:04 pm »
Quote from: Electric Mango
I don't like it because it's too big and lacks 1/2 naked women.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 08:23:15 pm »
Yes, it is fucking obnoxious.
fuck off

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 08:30:48 pm »
First of all, WOAH, IT'S EL!!!

Secondly, why not fully naked chicks, Mango?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 09:34:33 pm »
Quote from: Leo
First of all, WOAH, IT'S EL!!!

Secondly, why not fully naked chicks, Mango?
It doesn't have those either

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 10:04:11 pm »
There's nothing wrong with either.  I just usually prefer a little left to the imagination.  

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 11:02:26 pm »
I usually prefer having nothing left to the imagination, as in actually getting fucked by hot naked chicks.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:57 pm »
Congratulations, you've just had people from a total of three different alliances come in here to tell you that your signature is obnoxious.

Go headbutt a bullet.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:33:00 pm by IronSoldier820 »

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 04:34:24 am »
that supposed to be a mech?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 03:49:14 pm »
Close, space ship.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:20 pm »
it is clearly for gay people since it has 2 anuses on its side and wears the platform shoes

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Is my sig obnoxious?
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:04 pm »
That's my kind of ship!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317