Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Sixth Amendment, Third ConstRItution  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Sixth Amendment, Third ConstRItution
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:40:24 pm »
Passed: 13 June 2013

Article VII

Section 1
The primary means of conflict resolution of the Random Insanity Alliance is diplomacy.  All diplomatic avenues towards resolving issues to our satisfaction should be thoroughly exhausted prior to seeking a military solution.
Sub-Section i
Attacks on RIA nations will not be tolerated.  Any nation attacking an RIA nation is to be neutralized at the discretion of the RIA military with extreme prejudice.
Sub-Section ii
In the event that an alliance has committed egregious acts of war that cannot be resolved to the RIA's satisfaction through diplomacy, any Triumvir may call for war to be declared upon the offending alliance.  In order to declare war, 3 triumvirs and 4/5ths of Cabinet must be in favor, followed by a 24 hour member vote that must have 75%+1 votes in favor of authorizing war.  Should both of these conditions be met, war is authorized and may be declared at the discretion of RIA government.

Section 2
Mandatory defense or aggression treaties are mandatory agreements that RIA has agreed to honor.  Only in extreme circumstances should mandatory treaties be knowingly violated.
Sub-Section i
Binding defense or aggression commitments are automatically honored, except in circumstances outlined in sub-sections ii,  iv and v
Sub-Section ii
If a mandatory defense or aggression obligation is non-chaining, and this obligation is activated due to an ally honoring one of their treaties with a third party, the obligation is considered optional and follows sub-section iii.
Sub-Section iii
Optional defense or aggression treaties are encouraged to be honored, and as such, activating an optional defense or aggression treaty requires 2 Triumvirs and 3/5ths of Cabinet.
Sub-Section iv
In the event of extreme circumstances, government may enact extraordinary measures requiring unanimous 3 Triumvirs and 5/5ths of Cabinet to vote to disregard a binding commitment, though this action should only ever be used in extraordinary and unforseen circumstances and this sub-section should ideally never be used.
Sub-Section v
A mutual defense or aggression clause in one treaty does not override a non-aggression or defense clause in a second treaty.  In situations where treaty obligations require the violation of another treaty, this obligation cannot be honored in this specific circumstance.  This does not void the obligation of defense or aggression against other third parties, however.
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317