Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hello from an ex NoR member  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Emperor Tempest

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War
  • war boner is 6.39" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dallas Empire
  • Ruler: Emperor Tempest
Hello from an ex NoR member
« on: February 16, 2012, 01:38:17 pm »
Hi every1. I'm new here. I am an ex NoR member who fought you guys in the last war. I left NoR cuz they are having some infighting with each other and its a little strict over there. Lets just say if the higher ups thought that you didnt do enough in the last war, then you were court marshaled.

Anyway......I ran with Shadow Slayer, Mogar, Croix, Snowbound Milk, and Lupus way back in the day with CDS and SoL. Sorry if I forgot any1. After CDS disbanded I tried to start my own little alliance by myself called League of Defensive Nations (LDN). It got up to about 20 members and was stagnate, so I merged it into another alliance.

I eventually got bored and was busy in RL, and just let my nation get deleted. I came back when I caught word that SoL was starting up with all the ex CDS members. After that failed, I joined Alpha Omega and then NoR cuz AO is BORING!!!

I figure I would switch sides and join NoR for a while. Lets just say that was a bad idea. So here I am. Don't be too harsh on me for the NoR thing. lol

Hi every1!!!  :cactuar:

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Hello from an ex NoR member
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 02:55:46 pm »
Hello.
A few questions than to test your compatibility with the RIA.
Nothing too difficult, it'l just test your cybernations knowledge and see if you'll make a worthy, productive, active member of our alliance.
We can't have any weak links you know.

First question:
What do you know about the origins of the swastika? (try not to search online, an honest answer will best help us decide what your foreign affairs capabilities are)
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:17:49 pm »
stop it gangs, stop it
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 03:50:32 pm »
Wut. There is no Emperor Tempest. He is a spy.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:55:09 pm »
Hey man welcome aboard
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 10:36:42 pm »
Must be Holy Ruler.

Offline Emperor Tempest

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War
  • war boner is 6.39" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dallas Empire
  • Ruler: Emperor Tempest
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 01:14:59 am »
What do you know about the origins of the swastika? (try not to search online, an honest answer will best help us decide what your foreign affairs capabilities are)

easy answer. I will keep it short
The swastika is the symbol of the Nazis. The alliance of NoR is not a group of Nazis or white supremacist nor am I.....if that is what you are trying to get at.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:16:35 am by Emperor Tempest »

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 01:21:49 am »
Hey. Welcome to the RIA. :)

Hope you enjoy it here.

p.s. it's actually an ancient religious symbol used in India since long before it gained its more recent connotations. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 01:52:24 am »
p.s. it's actually an ancient religious symbol used in India since long before it gained its more recent connotations. >_>
Most Westerners don't know that though. Hell, when I see a swastika now, all I think of is the Nazis. It may have had a different origin (which is what gangs was getting at), but it's not what it means in the modern day to most people.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 03:43:49 am »
Well, you're gonna suck at FA.
The swastika is a holy, religious symbol used in India (by hindus) since forfrikkingever, the Nazis STOLE IT! They STOLE IT I TELL YOU!
It stands for peace and power, a kind of conduit of harmony between the gods and us.
The buddhists also use the swastika for similar reasons to represent the infinity of the gods (specifically buddha) or something.
The original swastik had 4 dots (>_>DON'T YOU DARE) placed perpendicular to each of the 4 arms.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:47:45 am by Gangs »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 03:44:54 am »
Now to test your IA capabilities.
What do you make of cactuar? Who incidentally, is almost always depicted in the shape of a swastika.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 04:02:31 am »
Please ignore Gangs.  He is now the subject of an internal affairs investigation for the charge of heresy.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 04:09:09 am »
Oh noes, they're on to me!

You can't stop me i tell you, my voice will be heard...read...
THE TRUTH SHALL BE SET FREE TO SET YOU FREE!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 10:19:00 am »
actually the swastika is a variation of the teutonic cross. I believe that for it to be a religious symbol you have to invert it.

welcome to the alliance tempest, just ignore gangs like the rest of us do

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 03:23:33 pm »
Well, you're gonna suck at FA.
The swastika is a holy, religious symbol used in India (by hindus) since forfrikkingever, the Nazis STOLE IT! They STOLE IT I TELL YOU!
It stands for peace and power, a kind of conduit of harmony between the gods and us.
The buddhists also use the swastika for similar reasons to represent the infinity of the gods (specifically buddha) or something.
The original swastik had 4 dots (>_>DON'T YOU DARE) placed perpendicular to each of the 4 arms.
4 dots on your forehead?
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 08:18:12 pm »
Russian National Unity has the best looking swastika.
Posted by Hyperonic

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317