Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Spiral Knights  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
Spiral Knights
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:14:13 pm »
Who plays this? It's a free game on steam.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Spiral Knights
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:29:04 pm »
Was thinking about it- downloaded LoL instead.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »
Well, myself and Lupus play, And I've played some LoL in my day, I'm HORRENDOUS at it, but shh
thank you for your time

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:32:48 pm »
I only downloaded it because I blacked out and came to with a $25 dollar gift card for riot.

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 11:30:56 am »
I love Spiral Knights. But the paywall is pretty annoying, it's either pay money or spend forever trying to get even 3* equipment, let alone 4-5.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 02:32:19 pm »
I'm a free player, Locke, and I've just started getting 4 star stuff, since the energy price went down to something I could afford. 6k crowns was ridiculous.
thank you for your time

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 07:55:37 pm »
I'm a free player, Locke, and I've just started getting 4 star stuff, since the energy price went down to something I could afford. 6k crowns was ridiculous.
Has it gone down? I looked recently and I was seeing 5K, which is still expensive. Before Steam it used to be 2K, apparently.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:16 pm »
before steam it was at like 7k, it's like 5300 last i checked, but I'm making about 6k in a t2 run, plus sales. before it went down it was like 6500:S

Trying to decide whether I should work on getting my armor up to 4stars... or get a new 3 star weapon
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:37:29 pm by Croix »
thank you for your time

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 11:14:23 pm »
Currently at all 2 star myself, with a Super Blaster.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 12:57:36 am »
awesome, if you want me to craft you anything, let me know, I have a bunch of recipes.
thank you for your time

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 01:19:51 am »
I downloaded it because I got in touch with an... old friend, over skype. I've got all 0-star starter shit, except for my 2-star defender(shield). O.o

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 02:06:50 pm »
I downloaded it because I got in touch with an... old friend, over skype. I've got all 0-star starter shit, except for my 2-star defender(shield). O.o
How'd you manage that so early?

Also, Steam name?

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 03:59:20 pm »
Yeah, I have no problem at all crafting for people, i charge at cost, nothing extra if a UV pops up, and for 1 and 2 star stuff I don't even care about the energy that much so i charge less.
thank you for your time

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 01:43:40 am »
jthompson1991

I'm actually an 85 year old pedophile, that's not my birthyear.

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 03:14:40 pm »
So Croix, I treated myself to a Starter Pack for my birthday a couple days ago, I'm now cleared for T3 levels. It's pretty sweet. I decided to upgrade my Spur to an Arc Razor and got a Very High speed UV, decided to bring it all the way up to Winmillion because it was pretty awesome at that speed. Also have a Heavy Pulsar which I'll be upgrading when it's heated up.

Also, Lockdown is awesome. I was starting to get bored of the Bomberman game so this should help boost my Krogmo coins enough to get the Blight Needle recipe.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 08:17:53 pm »
Oh nice, I haven't logged in a while, so I'm still at all 3 star equip except my 4 star venom striker
thank you for your time

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 04:52:42 am »
I played it for a while long enough to get 2 star stuff. let me know if you guys want to play.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317