Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I've forgotten how to war in CN  (Read 19414 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: I've forgotten how to war in CN
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 11:39:38 pm »
why do you feel that way?

let me see text messages you send her. that'll tell me a lot. you can PM them if you want.

ill tell you if you are doing it right.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 07:57:45 am »
Heh, as those Leo understands technology enough to figure out the process of copying texts. And it's fair to say my text game is strong enough since she keeps starting convos. What you need to review is when Leo in person, but you might be laughing for weeks.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 12:07:03 pm »
no, i wouldn't laugh unless you said something funny. I want to see what you are doing so I can tell you if its good or bad

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 12:52:12 pm »
no, i wouldn't laugh unless you said something funny. I want to see what you are doing so I can tell you if its good or bad
Heh, as those Leo understands technology enough to figure out the process of copying texts.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 01:46:36 pm »
i didn't understand what you were saying

take a screenshot dude

power and volume + on android

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 03:32:30 pm »
I'm at 330 messages....that's a lot of screenshots.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 04:07:40 pm »
well i dont need the whole thing i just want a sample

look if you dont want to, that's cool, but i mean, why do you think you dont know what you are doing

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 05:05:08 pm »
because girls are scary. ESPECIALLY IRL... like, holy fuck, what if she doesn't want a kiss and you lean in and kiss her... jesus that would be awkward and then you wouldn't ever get any becuase if not this girl, what girl would ever want me?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 05:05:43 pm »
Better safe than sorry kenny.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 05:32:29 pm »
The really weird part is that the whole kiss to end the date eludes my ability; like, in theory I got this, but in practice, it's a hug and "so....hit me up again or something". Even when she initiated it last date
The answer, Kenny, is because I actually don't know what I'm doing. I think I'm going to go for high fives from now on.

That should work, right B-ran?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 06:33:17 pm »
is she inviting you to go places? is she inviting you to go places alone? Dinner or lunch? movies?

WE NEED DETAILS IF WE ARE TO HELP YOU!

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 06:48:22 pm »
I'm at 330 messages....

in all honesty though I can relate. good luck leo.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »
We'll see, llama; ain't the first time ya'll have heard about my trials with womenfolk.

B-ran, we ended up at my place on date 2. Is that the detail you require? She must find the awkwardness/quirks charming or something.

And K-dawg, I figured out how to get a copy of all the texts. I'll grab a snippet and see if y'all can handle my game. But be warned, if you start lusting on me, you have lots of competition.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 08:47:27 pm »
i just want a sample of your interaction basically. I don't really need details.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 09:25:27 pm »
Enjoy my skills, buddy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 11:19:03 pm »
did you sit next to each other?! was there hand-holding?! you should try to hold her hand if you havent yet, and if she pulls away you can just say  "sorry, my hand sometimes doesn't know what to do with itself." you should watch a suspensfull movie together so you can put your arm around her!

never underestimate the popcorn dick trick.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqmqxtlDcEM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqmqxtlDcEM</a>

and if she seems cool with your shyness/leo'ness. then some honest advice would be to just talk to her about how you feel etc. That or say something like 'I'm going to kiss you now, ok?' it lets her know and gives her time to tell you if that is not ok.

Probably listen to kenny though, i assume he has better luck with the ladies then i do.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 11:23:55 pm by Brian »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2015, 07:47:18 am »
She already kissed me, so it's safe to assume that's ok. It's just not my instinct to return serve.

But the popcorn trick may be worth a try, though.....
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2015, 09:06:45 am »
got the pm

seems fine. seems good. keep it up. get a fucking couch. check craigslist but for the love of god vet that shit for bed bugs.

if we are posting about holding hands and getting kisses

i mean, just touch her more. next time you see her, hug her right away and then walk with your hands around her or something.

and I mean, other things. Make it natural.

I don't know, I touch everyone. If I recognize your face and you've been friendly, I might grab your shoulder and shake you and ask you how you are doing. So touching is part of how I communicate.

You want to transition to that. It does make you feel closer to a person and especially for girls it works that way. If you want her to listen to what you are saying, put your hand on her arm or something. And then say something interesting whether it be funny or clever.

oh and if she says something, touch her arm and get closer.

but you do want to establish some more intimate discussion and touching pretty much.

i feel like writing this out makes it sound weird.

but im pretty sure im right
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:12:06 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2015, 09:13:48 am »
also if she wants to be with you, then she'll want to be in your arms anyway. especially in public or something. makes her feel good to have people around for that. show her off.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2015, 09:16:10 am »
suddenly i want to make a topic about the vice president for some reason

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317