Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: survey: what about CN do you love/hate  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
survey: what about CN do you love/hate
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:34:25 pm »
since we've been talking about other browser games a lot, I'm interested to know what you guys think. what about CN works for you and what doesn't work?

I think the theme lends to the RP and to community involvement... and the community is really the main selling point here. the gameplay is pretty open ended. I could go into the cons but if I really started thinking about it I'd just delete my nation. lol.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: survey: what about CN do you love/hate
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:22:53 am »
I could go into the cons but if I really started thinking about it I'd just delete my nation. lol.
Absolutely agree, it's just something to do in my spare time. Your involvement and subsequent importance in the games community is entirely based off the time you put into it (unless you're DrummerMike). It's mildly fulfilling I suppose.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:47:05 am »
I hate trades. I hate fags that delete trades right before I end my sled.

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 02:45:39 am »
I have never had a fag delete a trade in the middle of a sled. The only time that happened, was conveniently after I collected. Then, because I have BA resources, I joined a RIA circle the next day.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Bionic Redhead

• Baby Cactus
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bionicus
  • Ruler: Bionic Redhead
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 11:46:30 am »
Love: The people

Hate: The people

It's a double edged sword.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 01:39:32 pm »

Hate: The people, trades
Fix'd, guess I'm leaving CN now

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 03:10:33 pm »

Hate: The people, trades
Fix'd, guess I'm burritos CN now
Finally

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 03:49:21 pm »
Game changer, guess we're all tied up again:

Love: The people, Trolling Koorsheh

Hate: The people, Trades

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 03:58:22 pm »
Damn, had my hopes up.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 05:20:07 pm »
Love: Being trolled by Snowbound, trolling Snowbound
Hate: Trades

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 08:30:25 pm »
There has not been a meaningful update to the game since they added the MP and SDI.  Only changes since then are more crappy wonders which have no real effect on the game and who's only purpose is to get large nations to stick around.  The navy is almost completely pointless.  It's only useful if you have one and your opponent does not. 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 09:15:50 pm »
I, currently, liked this game before navies. Because I've only ever paid the bills for mine.

Offline The Duchess, van Miokastel

• Baby Cactus
  • Natsu ga kuru!
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Chokan
  • Ruler: Katsumi
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 07:34:27 pm »
I must like something about this game, considering my nation is now 4 years old. I'm not sure what, though.

CN sucks. At least it's not NationStates.

I am Mio.

#sakura is the best channel in CN

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 08:32:31 pm »
I must like something about this game, considering my nation is now 4 years old. I'm not sure what, though.
Me?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline The Duchess, van Miokastel

• Baby Cactus
  • Natsu ga kuru!
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Chokan
  • Ruler: Katsumi
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 09:05:34 pm »
Me?
Your avatar is hilarious, so sure~

I am Mio.

#sakura is the best channel in CN

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 09:38:21 pm »
Thank you whoever it was that changed my avatar and name a while back!

Sexy tiem?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline General Allen

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Greece
  • Ruler: General Allen
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 11:23:46 am »
I hate the fact that I cant trade with the ppl Im deployed with because we're all on the same damn network

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 03:27:11 pm »
I love that I can totally ignore this game and only have to do crap once a month if I feel like it.  I've been playing for 4 years and while it seems like it gets stagnant z lot sure has happened over the years.  My crowning jewel will come on the day that IRON and RIA sign a treaty together. 

My biggest regret to date has been sleeping with Leo, now it burns every time I make pee pee

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 04:28:12 pm »
I told you to wear protection.

And Mango, I'd be up for signing a IRON-Leo treaty with your gov right now.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.771 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317