Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Gamers Needed  (Read 845 times)

Offline doeroler

• Baby Cactus
  • Money Never Sleeps
    • View Profile
Gamers Needed
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:20:55 am »
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/doeroler247/hardcore-gamer.jpg
Gamers Needed

Hello, do you like to play video games? PC xbox ps3 FPS Sports any kind of game? Have you ever wanted a chance to play against the cybernations wold and prove you are the best gamer in CN? Well thanks to doeroler you are getting the opportunity. He is starting a massive CN tournament and connecting fellow gamers on CN that play similar games.  This is a great opportunity to connect CN together and meet people on CN that you most likely would of never met before. There are tons of things he can do with this idea he just need gamers to supply there information.

Sounds like something your interested in? Then go here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96059
and fill out a few simple questions and you are all set.

Any questions comments or suggestions please feel free to contact doeroler(Anxiety) via in game IRC or any other way you can think of.

CN gaming IRC channel is #CNgaming
Good Luck! and Happy Holidays!
Been to hell and back got vouchers to prove it

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Re: Gamers Needed
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 07:16:58 pm »
Nah, I don't play competetively.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
Re: Gamers Needed
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:51:04 am »
I only play two games competitively, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Soul Caliber 3.  Neither of which are online so yea.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317