Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Top 5 WTF Moments in Anime  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
Top 5 WTF Moments in Anime
« on: January 16, 2010, 03:18:29 am »
Yup, another top 5 by me, only this time, its about animes that made you say wtf one too many times, or it was the greatest wtf moment you've ever seen. To prevent spoilers, just type the anime that has this moment...nothing more really...maybe an episode if you can remember where the wtf moment(s) came from. These wtf moments can be either good or bad...just as long as its a wtf moment...yeah.
(Note: I may have forgotten to take some anime into consideration when I made this list. Plus, im sleepy atm and I may had screwed up on the rankings...meh idk)

5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
-I dont have to explain much seeing as this is my #1 fav. anime.

4. Serial Experiments Lain
-And my brain starts going dead from here on in.

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion
-To this day, i still cant tell wtf is the story...too many wtf moments to count

2. FLCL
-Same as Evangelion...only that anime made more sense than this one.

1. School Days
-Seriously.......wtf!?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:19:40 am by Viper6525D »

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 03:42:25 am »
I think how school days ended was pretty obvious, actually. And I don't get FLCL either. I hear people say it's about puberty but I don't know how the flying fuck they arrived at that conclusion. >_>
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:43:41 am by UndiscoveredBum »
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline JakeLongTAD

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 04:27:59 am »
Higurashi no naku koro ni.................. WTF? See?
Anyways I agree with higurashi no nak koro ni 100%! Thats all. bye bye.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317