Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: SS's Manga/Anime  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
SS's Manga/Anime
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:51:26 am »
Ok, I just finished Naruto manga and Full Metal Panic Anime. What do I read/watch next

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: SS's Manga/Anime
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 10:01:33 am »
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:16:50 pm »
stop reading gaynami because it sucks dick like

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:06:59 pm »
what have you seen and read already?

Also Toaru Majutsu no Index to watch, read? idk.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:01:15 am »
what have you seen and read already?
Tell us and I shall suggest more to ya.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 02:04:39 am »
also watch excel saga http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/Croixdane/a4a2d7f8.gif
SS's Manga/Anime
thank you for your time

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 03:32:27 am »
Ok, anime ideas right off the top of my head here.....

If your looking for an anime just for laughs and not much for story, how about Azumanga Daioh or Lucky Star.

If your looking for a tearjerker/romance w/ great comic relief thing, try Kanon (2006 version), Clannad, Clannad After Story, or H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~. Bokura ga Ita has a good reputation, but Ive only just started seeing it.

If your looking for an anime w/ action w/ a plot, hows about Code Geass or Rurouni Kenshin. Id add Bleach, but who hasnt seen that?

For horror or psychological/mindfuck needs, try Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Paranoia Agent, or Neon Genesis Evangelion 

Any other ideas I can throw into the mix...
Shakugan no Shana, Toradora, Zero No Tsukaima, Pandora Hearts, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bakuman (manga), Full Metal Alchemist (the remake or original are fine), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,  or Nagasarete Airantou.

These are all ideas that just come right out my tired, sleepy head atm.

Oh and for a lulz suggestion:

Futari Ecchi, something you should use SS. :troll: lol.
^ anyone interested, its literally a manga version of a relationship/sex guide. Seriously, the things Ive seen or heard on the internet.... But I think I turned out fine... :awesome:

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 12:49:12 pm »
Elfen Lied
I was disappointed by the plot for Elfen Lied. Sorely. It was still good don't get me wrong.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 03:11:50 pm »
Mmhmm, but what rly turned me off was that they took overkill to a whole new level. well then again when you see :boobs: is it rly something to complain about...?

But I like it for what it is; a gore-filled, psychological anime.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 03:43:26 pm »
Welcome to NHK, THAT was a good series too. Ironically, I picked it up at the point in my life when I didn't leave the house.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 06:40:05 pm »
have you watched all of FMP? Fumoffu and TSR? =D

and I think the first FMA is rubbish, FMA brotherhood is good though
thank you for your time

bioakky

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 06:57:57 pm »
Bleach has a plot? I thought it was just a bunch of people saying "You could never hope to beat me at that level."

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 09:40:57 pm »
Bleach has a plot? I thought it was just a bunch of people saying "You could never hope to beat me at that level."
Aren't all Shounen animes like that?

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 10:49:05 pm »
You didn't really give any specifics of what you're looking for, so I'll just list some good ones.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Gurren Lagann
Durarara!!
Genshiken
Eureka 7
Seto no Hanayome
Moyashimon
Code Geass
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 12:38:19 am »
[01:36:41] <%Croix> i can access the forums
[01:36:42] <%Croix> xD
[01:36:46] <%ShadowSlayer> <_<
[01:36:48] <%ShadowSlayer> cahce?
[01:36:54] <%Croix> real time:x
[01:36:55] <%ShadowSlayer> they are down?
[01:37:03] <%Croix> not for me:x
[01:37:16] <%ShadowSlayer> that is... interesting / not feasible
[01:37:20] <%ShadowSlayer> it's prolly opera
[01:37:23] <%Croix> i'll make a post
[01:37:23] <%ShadowSlayer> with it's cache system
[01:37:24] <%ShadowSlayer> try posting
[01:37:25] <%ShadowSlayer> yeah
[01:37:42] <%Croix> Users active in past 30 minutes:
[01:37:42] <%Croix> Croix, StricturesOfGlory, Crusader100, Muji111
[01:37:46] <%Croix> working for them as well:x
[01:37:59] <%ShadowSlayer> make a post
[01:37:59] <%ShadowSlayer> make a post
thank you for your time

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 01:42:06 am »
what
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 04:32:36 am »
forums weren't working for SS so i made a post to tell him he fails at internetting.
thank you for your time

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 05:27:09 am »
They werent working for me either....

You win this round, Croix.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.419 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317