Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: You suprise people with puppies  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
You suprise people with puppies
« on: December 10, 2009, 11:41:33 am »
So I wake up and check my email my space and face book. Looks like my Folks have adopted a little baby girl. Shes in the "mail" from Germany. My  dad is 52 my mother will be 51 when she gets here. She will be here on my mothers B-day. Me and my twin sister are 25 my brother is 26. How am I supposed to take this?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:47:11 am »
O_o...thats just...weird...not bad...just weird
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 11:51:14 am »
as for REAL advice...id say just let it be, don't tell your parents off for this, be supportive to whatever extent you can, try looking at it from their POV.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 01:17:41 pm »
My aunt adopted a baby girl from South Carolina a few months ago and she's about 50 as well
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 02:19:48 pm »
You should hate your parents for having the girl mailed to them. I don't care how comfterble the packing peanuts are, that's just cruel!

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »
At least they didn't wrap her up and put it under the tree for you.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 07:17:29 pm »
That's pretty cool actually.  Your parents seem like cool people but they're going to have to deal with a teenager when they're pushing 70, that would suck.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 07:30:58 pm »
I have a feeling Im going to have to deal with her.
I can swim
Wino

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 08:53:57 am »
iv heard and seen this done before, youd be shocked what older people can pull off when they still want a kid.

<_<

They figure you and your siblings are too damn lazy to go make grandkids for them to adopt, so they took things into their own hands.

Honestly though, I probably wouldnt make too much of a deal over it. your parents are just lonely and want a hobby...granted, a kid is a bad hobby, but still.

Plus look at it this way, your family just grew more diverse! She may be a baby, but shes still a naz-err, german!

>_>
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 08:57:02 am »
hey guys new avatar and sig

oh is this a thread
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 01:57:04 pm »
:<

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 05:40:16 pm »
thay have 5 grand kids....all boys but, 5
I can swim
Wino

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 07:10:11 pm »
i surprise ppl with boners, not puppies
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 03:14:23 am »
I should try that...

*imagines himself dropping his pants and yelling "SURPRISE!" at the same time as soon as entering a room*

...yeah, i kinda like that idea!
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:01 am »
Quote from: ZPO4O
I should try that...

*imagines himself dropping his pants and yelling "SURPRISE!" at the same time as soon as entering a room*

...yeah, i kinda like that idea!
works better in crammed elevators, no pant dropping required.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 12:25:34 pm »
Quote from: ZPO4O
Honestly though, I probably wouldnt make too much of a deal over it. your parents are just lonely and want some company.
a fresh start cause you and all your siblings are fail!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:26:13 pm by gangs20003 »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317