Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So i'm member # 4.  (Read 3355 times)

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
So i'm member # 4.
« on: April 18, 2007, 12:22:25 am »
Crunka is gonna be pissed when he logs in.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:24:08 am »
you bastards!
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:25:50 am »
I knew it!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 12:26:51 am »
*is three*
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 12:29:52 am »
Admins don't count.  <_<
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

Offline SirCain

• Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 12:31:12 am »
I am #5 I think. I can't wait to be validated.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:31:22 am by SirCain »
Hi, I am Cain. I am 14, I am a farmboy/countryboy from Tennessee. I am a decent smart kid, I love: Farming, and Military. I am trying to find a country girl, to date. I hope you like the RIA. We are insane. I like: Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, and others. I will not be on during the summer, I will be working on farms. I hope you like me being in the RIA.

Your freind,
SirCain

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 12:31:39 am »
Can its yor profile. You're 17
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

Offline SirCain

• Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 12:32:25 am »
It's Cain thank you. Yea, I aint giving yall my real date. I don't trust yall that much.
Hi, I am Cain. I am 14, I am a farmboy/countryboy from Tennessee. I am a decent smart kid, I love: Farming, and Military. I am trying to find a country girl, to date. I hope you like the RIA. We are insane. I like: Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, and others. I will not be on during the summer, I will be working on farms. I hope you like me being in the RIA.

Your freind,
SirCain

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 12:37:01 am »
Well we don't trust you either.  
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

Offline SirCain

• Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 12:37:39 am »
I know yall don't. That exactly why I don't care.

Your freind,
SirCain

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 03:27:47 pm »
*should be member number 21*

*is angry*

>_>

<_<
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 03:41:08 pm »
Looks like I'm #31.

Such an odd number...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:41:34 pm by vgmmaster »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 04:08:30 pm »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 04:16:06 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
*is three*
That's supposed to be me...
fuck off

Offline Shadow Addict

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 09:00:14 pm »
Who's 6? I'll kill the bastard!

Offline cheeseaholic

So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 09:14:44 pm »
If admins end at 3, then you were the first to make an account, and I was the second.

Offline Shadow Addict

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 09:23:05 pm »
Aha! It was wethepeople! I MUST DESTROY HIM!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
So i'm member # 4.
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 06:48:20 pm »
best member number ever!
69 : D

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317