Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Asteroid Mining  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: Asteroid Mining
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:01:20 pm »
I don't really see how they can make this at all cost effective.

I could definitely be convinced to apply though.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:06:06 pm by Jenne »

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:06:39 pm »
It'll probably be tricky but if they can actually succeed the potential returns are apparently rather large. So I shall wish them luck. An interesting endeavor at the very least.

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/04/24/planetary-resources-asteroid-mining-project-sounds-like-pure-science-fiction-but-its-closer-than-you-think/

The company intends to then mine selected rare materials that could then be sold to industries that rely on them, potentially reducing the cost of expensive equipment and increasing supplies of metals that are very hard to find on Earth.

Planetary Resources co-founder and co-chairman Eric Anderson told Space.com: ”If you look at space resources, the logical next step is to go to the near-Earth asteroids. They’re just so valuable, and so easy to reach energetically. Near-Earth asteroids really are the low-hanging fruit of the solar system.”The company will concentrate on the extraction of platinum-group metals — particularly ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum. The reason for this is that just one 500-meter wide platinum-rich asteroid could provide more of these metals than the total amount ever mined on Earth.

So, whilst it may be expensive to launch probes and physically extract the materials, Planetary Resources intends to make its money back by increasing the supplies of rare metals for industry and use within “defibrillators, hand-held devices, TV and computer monitors and catalysts,” says Anderson.

With many asteroids containing large amounts of water, the company would also be able to sell the water in space, helping to facilitate the growing of food, provide radiation shielding for spaceships and provide the proponents for the development of rocket fuels (hydrogen and oxygen).

It almost sounds too far-fetched but it has piqued the interest of Google’s Larry Page and Eric Schmidt, James Cameron and other high-profile space-enthusiasts. The company is also said to be in talks with governments to raise funding for the project, which could then open up extraction to private companies in the future.

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 11:13:39 pm »

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:38:30 pm »
Someone mention this to NZ's govt so they stop wanting to mine our national parks.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 12:04:47 am »
you have a go
Someone mention this to NZ's govt so they stop wanting to mine our national parks.

you have a gov?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 10:37:52 am »
quick, someone give them some american flags to plant.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 11:59:36 am »
I've been mining asteroids for years *adjusts his monocle as he flies his hulk*

In reality,

The amount of minerals they could get from a single asteroid would equal more than has been mined by humans ever, and the best part, is that it's relatively easy to mine, especially since asteroids are basically just large chunks of Iron, silicon, copper, and other resources.

I've actually researched into this a great deal.

And llama, no country can claim an orbital body, except I think the Us signed the pact after claiming the moon.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 01:04:51 pm »
Well some countries technically can since not everybody signed the Outer Space Treaty (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty - "outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means"). Only 100 countries have signed it so far though that does include all of the major / space-faring nations.

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 02:21:26 pm »
The economics of getting up there aren't easy, but once your operation is set up, sending material back to Earth is all gravitationally downhill, and therefore cheap as hell.  Add that to the fact that you can deliver directly to where your productis needed, and the supply chain would be cheap as hell. 

Now the real question is whether you want a private company to develop the means to wipe out all life on Earth by orbital bombardment, of if you don't think that could ever happen, then wonder about the implications of a spotless safety record.  Until they make a mistake.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 05:34:03 pm »
unfortunatly, I think that space exploration is going to have to go commercial for awhile if we want to save it.  Thanks to Obaraka Bin Cutbacks, Nasa is pretty gutted and won't be doing anything fancy for awhile.

I mean, instead of cutbacks he could have maybe, oh I don't know, had people investigate the MASSIVE amount of fraud involved with unemployment and disability?  I seem to remember someone from the government saying that an estimated 30% or more of the money paid by unemployment is fraudlent (as in, paid to people with jobs), not only that, but upto an additional 20% is going to people not even looking for jobs, but just manipulating the system. 

Does Obama have this MASSIVE amount of fraud investigated?  Nope, he raises the budget for it and guts Nasa.

Don't even get me started on disability.  I know a lot of people need it, but a good percent of that is also fraudlent.  And what is with fat people getting disability?  They are too fat to work, so we give them money to buy MORE FOOD?  How about we don't give them money, they can't get food, lose weight, and REJOIN THE WORKING CLASS.

Seriously, fraud infuriates me to no end, especially when instead of calling for accountability, our president decides to just cut funding from what was not just our future (like it or not, we are gonna have to colonize space eventually), but was the one single thing the US does that noone could bitch about or hate us for.

He had the shuttle plan canceled, and we were going to pay the russians about half of what we were paying to develop the shuttle to put our people in space, then guess what?  Russian technology FAILED and now we are probably gonna have to abandon the ISS, and I guarantee that the second that happens, if we don't bring it crashing down skylab style, the Chinese are gonna take it before we can get people back up.

And PROTIP:  Russian isn't giving the money we paid them to transport astronauts back to us.  Basically, we just GAVE them a few billion dollars.

/TEMPORARILY END RANT WHILE I ATTEND CLASS
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 02:53:22 am »
The Space shuttle was already fully developed, and ran its course - it was was scheduled to retire, and Obama just didn't try to extend it.

Here's why: 

1) Every space shuttle launch cost over a half a billion dollars - just to launch, never mind billions in development.
2) Burt Rutan's space tourist vehicle cost 27 million $ for the complete development and first flight to space, including mothership.  (granted it isn't as capable, but what could he do with 500 million?)
3) The economics of sending a plane into space that comes back never paid off
4) The one capability that the Space Shuttle has that noone else has is the ability to return a payload FROM orbit.
5) The US revealed some time ago the X-37B, a drone space shuttle that can indeed capture a satellite and bring it home...
6) Meanwhile, the Russians have been using the Soyuz for more than 4 decades.  It is sturdy, extremely reliable, and proven when it comes to getting people into and back from space.
7) The ISS is pretty well complete, so the need to fly a big payload with what was effectively a mobile workshop is over.

What I am upset about is why they didn't leave one space shuttle in orbit at the end of the program.  Over time it could have been modded, and fueled up, even just as a massive drone, and sent off into the wilds of space...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 07:08:15 am »
Pretty sure the X-37 program is long dead.  But, it seems Ares program was picking back up.  I'd done quite a bit of work on a few components, and recently the company I did the work for contacted me about obtaining the models to do some follow on work. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 08:56:44 am »
It seems a little vague, but it looks like it is being kept alive by low-level funding of some kind. 

http://rt.com/news/space-plane-x-37b-programme-179/

Either way, the military possibilities of a platform like this guarantee that the tech will be alive one way or another.  It builds on the Space Shuttle experience, and takes it to a new level.  You could even fit a person in it (an unlikely use for it), and you can easily see how it could be militarised to meet the stated US military requirement to strike anywhere on earth within 1 hour.  Or turned into a returnable satellite. 

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »
the "reliable" russian system, isn't functioning, which is why we have to abandon the ISS.

Also, i know about the shuttles, but he cut development from the program that was to replace the shuttles.  Thats why I won't forgive him.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 11:44:07 pm »
I dont get it - whats not functioning?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 06:55:52 am »
the "reliable" russian system, isn't functioning, which is why we have to abandon the ISS.

Also, i know about the shuttles, but he cut development from the program that was to replace the shuttles.  Thats why I won't forgive him.
You're right.  It would have been much better to fund the space program and let the economy rot. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 07:39:16 am »

You're right.  It would have been much better to fund the space program and let the economy rot. 

Didn't Bush cancel the Venturestar?  I thought that was the shuttle replacement.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 11:42:48 am »

Oh you're one of those people.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline biofantic

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Dave War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 5" long.
  • has 104 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Galactic Government
  • Ruler: biofantic
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 12:19:55 pm »

Didn't Bush cancel the Venturestar?  I thought that was the shuttle replacement.

Ever since the Cold War ended, the American space program has continued to have its budget cut. This is going to lead to the privatizing of space, making Asteroid Mining and over companies focusing on space much more liable.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 2.886 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317