Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Who remembers this amazing LEGO browser game?  (Read 466 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Who remembers this amazing LEGO browser game?
« on: July 28, 2008, 10:45:51 pm »
Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident

I can't provide a link, but today I somehow remembered it and got an urge to play it. The reason I can't provide a link is because it has been TAKEN OFF THE SITE possible for a temporary time. but it's still annoying.

its where you click on the little buildings to enter a netbattle or something where your little characters r squares and u start out with Hack and Slingshot as your whatever-they-are's that you fight with

i need a damn link to that game, i googled it and everything redirects to the LEGO site where the game has been removed >_>

anyways, who remembers it!?

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:10:56 am »
Never heard of it, dosn't sound very good at all.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:34:32 pm »
its good, im rly bad at explaining things. you play on a little grid thingy and battle with other enemy things and destroy them before they destroy you, and you move around on the grid, and outside of battle you get to buy new programs (i think thats what theyre called) that can battle differently and you level up and stuff and its got some kind of plot that really isnt necessary and it gets pretty challenging but its really fun

its not really a LEGO game anyways, its just on the lego website. theres nothing to do with LEGO in that game at all
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:34:58 pm by KingRanter »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317