Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: War Access  (Read 5898 times)

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
War Access
« on: June 21, 2012, 05:57:53 pm »
post here if you need access to war stuff >_>
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:01:59 pm by Shadow »
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline phate408

• Invicta
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Belgrade
  • Ruler: phate408
Re: War Access
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:26:31 am »
I need access to war stuff. Invictan MilInt.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:35:19 am »
I got it :v
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:23:50 am »
Needz it.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Teredona

• The Templar Knights
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Teredona
  • Ruler: Teredona
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 11:31:39 am »
I need it

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 02:01:54 pm »
I need it

what alliance are you in?
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Teredona

• The Templar Knights
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Teredona
  • Ruler: Teredona
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 09:07:57 pm »
got it

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 07:48:55 am »
I need it!

Offline IAmReadingSpyReports

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: IRead
  • Ruler: SpyReports
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 12:39:22 am »
It's my only purpose here.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 01:07:55 pm »
It's my only purpose here.

im going to need to know who you are before i can give you access. send me a pm in game to verify that you are someone who should have it

Offline Contra

• Invicta
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Ariando
  • Ruler: Contra
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »
Director of Military Intelligence / Colonel of Invicta

Offline rotty

• Invicta
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Giggle
  • Ruler: rotty
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 01:28:32 pm »
May I please  :)

VP Invicta

Offline Melchizedek

• Avalanche
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Salem Reborn
  • Ruler: Melchizedek
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 04:37:54 pm »
Could use access,

Melchizedek, Avalanche military administrator.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=471036

Offline les paul supreme

• Christian Coalition of Countries
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Les Paul Supreme
  • Ruler: allycowie
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 07:00:46 pm »
Access Please :)

CCC Vice Chancellor and an aMoD

Offline Kill

• MI6
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥
  • war boner is 4.69" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: DAR LAND
  • Ruler: Killjoy123
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 10:39:45 pm »
I need. I am the WoD over at NPL

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 11:48:59 am »
Kill you already have it

Offline Kill

• MI6
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥
  • war boner is 4.69" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: DAR LAND
  • Ruler: Killjoy123
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 04:46:30 am »
Kill you already have it

The giver of happy endings gave it to me when I posted it

Offline ronjoy

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • Elesufi Devotee.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Subcontinent
  • Ruler: Tehmina
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 10:10:10 pm »
What war access? I want it too! I am in the same coalition :D

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.299 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317