Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 39663 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
If you are new look here.
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 09:59:10 pm »
Not really, it is just associated here with being dumb.

At school if someone is doing 'cabbage' maths it means they are in the dumb class. So when I saw that I was wondering if you were signaling you were dumb.

Btw did your Mum bring you home some rabge?

Offline rabge12120

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2009, 10:06:44 pm »
She said she couldn't find any.  

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2009, 10:20:31 pm »
I'm a cupcake. Ask me anything.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:54 pm »
By "here," Thunder Strike means New Zealand, not these boards.

I don't think I've actually ever heard the word "cabbage" used at all on these boards before now, let alone to refer to being stupid. Lemme check something.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:39:27 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

bioakky

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2009, 10:39:29 pm »
It's called Konohagakure. Konohamaru is the grandson of the third hokage.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2009, 10:42:37 pm »
The word "cabbage" has been used exactly THREE times since we started using these boards on April 20 2007 or so, not counting this topic or deleted topics.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2009, 10:53:01 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
By "here," Thunder Strike means New Zealand, not these boards.

You didn't need to point that out

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2009, 10:53:07 pm »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: PlatinumPrince
Quote from: DollaChoppa
am i moving too fast?
...Just a bit. Lol

You two look good together.

Also PlatinumPrince, get an avatar and siggy so you can look cool, like me
How do I get it to show? I already have a picture for it.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:04 pm »
HI
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:47 pm »
You've set it as your 'Personal Photo'.
You need to set it as your avatar to show up when you post.

Edit: Looks like you figured it out now
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:56:46 pm by Thunder Strike »

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2009, 10:55:23 pm »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
You've set it as your 'Personal Photo'.
You need to set it as your avatar to show up when you post.
Got it. How does it look?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:40 pm »
Good, what is it?

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2009, 10:58:19 pm »
-_- Pinhead from Hellraiser!!! Lol.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2009, 11:01:42 pm »
*looks it up on wiki*

Cool, old school

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:28 pm »
Crazy kiwi doesn't know Pinhead.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2009, 11:04:07 pm »
Lol. Thanks. I can't beleive you have never watched those movies before. Look him up on youtube. Pinhead is the ultimate hellraiser. Now time for a good sig...

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:56 pm »
I'll rent it next time I grab some movies.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2009, 12:09:22 am »
Pinhead? More like PENIS HEAD!

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2009, 12:54:09 am »
Quote from: dester55
Hi new people, I'm looking for peeps to do tech deals with, just send me a message in game or here on the forums

--dester55

Quote from: cctmsp13
A character from the anime Naruto.  the Hokage is the leader of Konohamaru (Naruto's village)  Oddly enough, considering that he is 1) a ninja, and 2) was trained by a womanizing pervert, your description may be surprisingly accurate.

Now, can anyone tell me who my avatar is?  (I know, just seeing if anyone else knows)

another person that reads the manga?

Not really (well, maybe one or two), watched some of the anime, and just read summeries of what's going on online

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:52 am »
Quote from: cerealkillr
Quote from: cctmsp13
A character from the anime Naruto.  the Hokage is the leader of Konohamaru (Naruto's village)  Oddly enough, considering that he is 1) a ninja, and 2) was trained by a womanizing pervert, your description may be surprisingly accurate.

Now, can anyone tell me who my avatar is?  (I know, just seeing if anyone else knows)

I believe that is Nanoha from uh....Nanoha lol
I like this one better xD

Anyway just saying hi - Hi all!

Congrats, we have a winner.  

That is indeed Nanoha from Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.  If people are wondering about the befriending thing - that's because whoever she shoots her pink blasts of DOOM at one season (see avatar picture) is pretty much guaranteed to be fighting on her side next season, if only because they don't want a repeat performance.

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317