Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: WingedWolfs wall of text  (Read 1571 times)

Offline wingedwolfmgless

• Shangri-La
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wolfverstine
  • Ruler: wingedwolfmgless
WingedWolfs wall of text
« on: December 30, 2012, 08:55:14 pm »
Cybernations

I came to cybernations in 2009 after being introduced to CN by a couple friends from high school. They had formed an alliance called ZYX and were protected under NpO. At first I just babysat an account for a friend during the times he didn't have internet, then I progressed to making my own nation. I had this nation for maybe 4 months and then lost internet/interest. I stopped talking to those friends over the summer and the next year, I went and created a new nation.

I've had this new nation since July 26th 2010 and on the 27th I joined Peoples Order of Truth mainly because at the time I was a pothead and that was the first recruitment message I received that wasn't a boring old mass message. Not even two weeks later had I become IRC active and somehow ended up as deputy of internal affairs. My main job was to keep the memberlist updated and make sure everyone was masked correctly. I continued doing that til the day I left regardless of what position I held. A couple months later the Minister of Foreign Affairs spot opened up and I was asked to do that job mainly cause I was friendly and irc active and in this position, all I really did was channel hop, throw my name kinda out there, and showed that POT still existed and we were friendly and down to earth. Basically, I learned nothing about treaties and the treaty web or allies or anything real FA stuff. I was just a channel hopper who had a title that wasn't completely accurate for what I did.

After a while, bluebirdbatt went inactive and fell off the face of the planet which left me, shaneprice, and darkness_decends as the three active members of POT despite the fact that we had like 40 members if not more.  I was tired of it being inactive and trying to maintain activity all the time. I had one friend who I was intrigued with at the time. SnowWolf who had just left Callisto to join Europa. April 24th 2011, I followed him over there cause I wanted someplace completely new but wanted to know at least one person. At first I didn't know how to react to the environment. So many active members. Most guys who made the make me a sammich joke constantly to me. Took me a while to adjust to it. After a couple weeks there I became deputy of internal affairs and it was my job to set up tech deals and trade circles. Before then, I had always refused to touch trade circles because they were a pain in the ass, but after a while I found them to be easy and learned the importance of the different circles and which ones were best. June 13th 2011, Deebo had gone off the deep end and resigned from Mint Ayatollah (FA) and he requested me to take his place. I had a decent idea of what was going on at Europa and they were so picky at the time about their treaty web that honestly all I had to do was maintain the current set up and once again, channel hop between all of our allies and be friendly along with this time I had to be OWF active and share my opinion on different posts. I kept a thread going of whenever something important happened OWF wise, I would update this thread with links to what I deemed important and started conversations. Eventually NEW was trying to join the BFF and so I was very active with that procedure, until I lost internet. When I came back, things just felt different after being gone for a couple of weeks. I was getting ansy, this was the longest I had every stayed in an alliance, I left for Tetris, to go back to my old home. (most POT members merged into Tetris when POT was merged with some other alliance out of the blue by one of the guys who didn't talk to anyone about it at all).

August 10th, 2011, I caved and went to Tetris. They had been trying to poach me since the beginning (mainly Pollard) and they finally got me. Once again I dealt with the sammich jokes and the get back to the kitchen and girls don't exist on the internet. Nothing new to me, Kean, Logan, and Pollard were notorious trolls when put together and thrown into a public channel. Queries were different, usually down to earth could talk about anything like they were your best friend. After a while I ended up being elected as Programmer of Line Completion (Econ?). No clue how other than I was setting up trade circles and tech deals anyways so I did that until my depression dragged me away from CN, I somehow managed to collect taxes often enough my account still exists. When I came back to being active I decided to change alliances yet again.

July 11th, 2012. I switched over to New Sakura Order. Felt that it would revive me from the depression/slump I was in by surrounding me with weeaboos, a hobby I had not partaken in since before my depression. It helped a little bit. Brought me back into watching anime, which in all was a great distraction. I didn't do anything for NsO, but they brought me back to life.

October 12th,2012. NsO and Tetris merged together. During this time I was deputy fa for a round and then switched over to deputy of recruitment after losing to a guy by one point who still hasn't done anything. It's great when everyone's spam happy. But my restlessness was kicking back in and I felt the desire to once again spread my wings and fly.

December 26th, 2012. I decided to come here, and so far I'm loving it. :) I get along with everyone i've talked to, league of legends is great, I love the RI5 program. I'm going to recruit, because it's something I've always done and enjoy doing. Etc.

About me as a person
If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a girl. I'm from Omaha, NE and I'm a sophomore at Doane College in Crete, NE. I'm 19 years old. I play alto sax, bari sax, clarinet, tuba (sousaphone), french horn (mellophone), euphonium (baritone), trumpet, and a little piano. I read and write, I just switched my major from Music to Religious Studies. I hope to one day be an instrumental repair technician, while giving private lessons, and being a youth pastor. Youth ministry would be sunday mornings/wednesday nights and maybe a youth conference or two every year. Instrumental repair would be a daily job, sundays off, wednesdays get off in time to lead youth group. Private lessons could maybe be nights when I have nothing to do or sundays after church. Pretty much keep myself busy. But I'm beginning to lose my dream of being an instrumental repair technician which is fine cause it's an extremely competitive field (surprisingly). So maybe I could get a well paying job at some church as the youth pastor, maybe lead worship as well even though I don't sing or play guitar or drums so contemporary might be iffy unless they let me play trumpet or sax and just pick songs. xD. But yeah: I'm a reader/writer/musician. :)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: WingedWolfs wall of text
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 09:21:52 pm »
I played the Tenor Saxophone in high school.  Glad to have you onboard :)
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317