Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Time to bomb Syria  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Time to bomb Syria
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:26 am »
Seriously, this Houla thing is insane.  Syria is a civil war that will become a genocide real soon if nothing is done.  And I am more worried for the ruling Halawites than anyone.

Time to bomb the living daylights out of them.  I called it on Libya, and now it's on for Syria.  So the question is:

How long until Assad gets greased?

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Re: Time to bomb Syria
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:23:49 pm »
Really, what we need to do, is send a wetworks team in to take out the douche in charge.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Krasche

• Overlord of Bacon
  • RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Kickin' you in the nuts since 1993
  • Awards Has been a Foreign Affairs director Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 3.55" long.
  • has 45 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Landinia
  • Ruler: Krasche
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:16:10 pm »
-sigh- ima be on the boat bombing them :p
No

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:07:43 am »
Really, what we need to do, is send a wetworks team in to take out the creeper in charge.

Not that easy - in Syria something like 20% of the population is Halawites, and they are despised for their brutality.  Take out Assad, and another pops in his place - they will fight to the death because they have nowhere to go.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 02:26:32 am »
Well, then we need to get Charlie Wilson on this.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 04:30:10 am »
Exactly.  This whole thing is going to be driven by spooks and Republicans rich enough to wage war on their own income.

Here's how I predict the end game in terms of Western Interests:

- Syria signs a peace deal with Israel.  In doing so, they implicitly recognize its existence, firming up their external borders.
- Who signs it does not matter, Assad or the Free Syrian Army
- Then Israel comcludes a separate peace with the Palestinian settlements
- Then all eyes on Iran for the long haul

Do you think Israel will bomb Iran?

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 09:31:56 am »
Israel is a fragmented political mess which will probably never be settled. Those Palestinian settlements are a part of Israel. The reasoning of both factions for making their claim on that bit of land is mired in religious cockbaggery. >_> If they were smart, they'd both get out of the goddamn desert and go to where the food is, burning the place down around them so that everyone else will stop caring about it, too. Alas, people are more likely to forget the deaths of their own fathers before the deaths of their patrimony. >_> Machiavelli would be pointing and laughing at(or maybe just lamenting) Israel right now.

Also...speaking of food, does anyone else here suspect that the Qaaba is made of chotonicte?

Really? I can't say choco late because of that stupid brutha? >_>

fil ter

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 09:45:53 am »
I suspect the Qaaba is made of black licorice.  That's why so many people are attracted to it (the thought of it as candy), but don't actually touch it, on account of black licorice tasting like ass.  If there was any choc olate in the same bowl, be sure everyone would have eaten it long ago, and left the black cube for someone else in a misguided and poorly excused attempt at politesse.  No, the Qaaba is definitely not made of choco late.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 12:00:40 pm »
I love black licorice.

* llamavore goes on pilgrimage to religious candy monolith and is never heard from again

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 01:11:33 pm »
How do you find ass?

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 07:50:54 pm »
We should start bombing Iraq again too. It's basically a corrupt mess just like it was before we got there.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 09:32:05 am »
Iraq is boring and already fucked up.  They just aren't putting on the kind of show that Syria is.  Bomb Syria, and this thing can become a proper civil war instead of a series of gov't massacres.  We could drop a few bombs on Israel too just to turn up the heat.  God that would make for some great Anderson Cooper reporting..

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 06:41:44 am »
I have decided to change my prediction - somewhat.

My new one is that Iran and Russia will be called in by the Syrian government to help quell things...Any thoughts?

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 09:24:11 pm »
I guess I could see Russia helping them kill their own citizens.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 07:10:06 am »
They'll just sell them the guns, Iran's Bahia militia has the manpower...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 10:25:21 pm »
Also...speaking of food, does anyone else here suspect that the Qaaba is made of chotonicte?

Read that as Qdoba.  Mmm, chocolate burritos.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »
Nuke Russia, bomb Syria, bomb Palestinians, bomb Afghanistan, nuke China, nuke Iran, nuke Vatican city, nuke European Union , nuke north Korea, bomb Cuba, bomb Venezuela kill off all drug lords in Mexico kill off Dictators in Africa than have civil war killing off Liberals and 75% of the Republicans world saved :)

Offline CommieCatGirl

• Baby Cactus
  • Buff is the stuff
    • View Profile
    • Fucka you!  Fucka you!!1
  • Nation: Ironica
  • Ruler: Chip "Easy Parseezee" Cheesy
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 01:51:09 am »
Bomb Serbia while you're at it.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 02:15:18 am »
Bomb Serbia while you're at it.

Been there, done that.

Offline Blooddraken

• Time for my happy pills
  • RIAer
  • Cactus
  • I WILL DESTROY YO......ooh shiny!
  • Awards The Disorder War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 138 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: San Lucien
  • Ruler: Blooddraken
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 04:15:35 pm »
make every fricken desert region not part of Western world glow in the dark.
Those who say nothing is impossible apparently never tried skiing through a revolving door.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317