Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: Everyone  (Read 14712 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Re: ATTN: Everyone
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2011, 10:58:19 pm »
Beer.  Football.   Man dip.   Cigarettes.   Jaegar.   Interwebz.  My last 4 hrs.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2011, 11:23:32 pm »
that shit looked epic kwaw
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2011, 11:23:53 pm »
i dont understand however.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2011, 11:24:16 pm »
why can we no longer come up with mythical creatures?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2011, 11:24:28 pm »
new ones that is...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2011, 11:25:13 pm »
there are trolls, and orcs, and dragons, and the kracken, and mages, and necromancers, and all sorts of other 'standard' fair.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2011, 11:25:44 pm »
what i dont get is why i havent seen a new type of mythical creature in a video game.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2011, 11:26:34 pm »
although, i do supose pokemon has created like 9001 new creatures... but it doesnt feel as nity gritty as a troll, you know?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2011, 11:27:28 pm »
idk.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2011, 11:28:24 pm »
just some ramblings...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2011, 11:29:27 pm »
normaly they would go into the spam forum...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:48 pm »
but it seems to have tooken a nosedive into the abyss never to return.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2011, 11:34:15 pm »
how i miss her so...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:07 pm »
her eyes of golden pink.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2011, 11:35:40 pm »
her hair of little bristles...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »
packed so tightly into a can you can bearly even tell she used to be pork sholder...

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2011, 11:36:28 pm »
how i miss her so..... ;_;

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2011, 11:37:55 pm »

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2011, 11:41:13 pm »
that was me, writing to the spam board btw.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2011, 11:48:01 pm »
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/DanFehr/calvin-hobbes-pills.jpg
ATTN: Everyone

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317