Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Google Maps iz funnz  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
Google Maps iz funnz
« on: November 02, 2010, 09:18:58 am »
If there is anyone in the world who would appreciate this, it will be you guys.

Do this:

Step One: Go to Google Maps
Step Two:Go to Get Directions
Step Three: Put Japan as the start location
Step Four: Put USA as the end location
Step Five: Read Number 2 and Number 38

AAHHAAHHAHHAA

Derp.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Google Maps iz funnz
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:34:31 am »
Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Washington

Comedy gold.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 12:39:10 pm »
hey, you got that off of facebook too didnt you?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

C-zom

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 02:59:29 pm »
lol people who use facebook

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 03:20:35 pm »
lol people who use facebook
This ^
made me laugh

Offline Bluestrike

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 04:43:18 pm »
hey, you got that off of facebook too didnt you?

I did, but I also knew people like C-Zom still exist. :P

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kessel
  • Ruler: ARC Captain
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 05:37:52 pm »
lol

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 06:10:12 pm »
The real question is, how many retards who strictly follow their GPS will bust out a kayak? 

Offline Bluestrike

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 08:49:17 pm »
They will get 500 miles offshore, not see anything, say "Fuck" and then die.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 05:23:48 pm »
This was on failblog the other day.

lol facebook.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 09:23:36 pm »
Oiy i don't like it when everyother site on the web takes a fail blog thing and trys to show it off....You guys know RayWilliamJohnson on youtube? i'd say about 75% of his "viral videos" come frome failblog, talk about real talent right there...bleh

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 05:24:15 am »
Better: Directions from china to japan (yes I stole this)

"42.   Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean"

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317