Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: MMORTS in beta: Stronghold Kingdoms  (Read 8516 times)

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTS in beta: Stronghold Kingdoms
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 02:59:08 pm »
Yeah, I'm in Tipperary under Snowbound Milk between Fethard and Cashel.

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.49" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: uhStoneYuh
  • Ruler: Rezin99
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 03:03:51 pm »
Im in  ballyporeen Lol

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 06:01:51 pm »
notes: in the tech research screen, you know how some techs have an extra little number on them that is higher than 1? I'm pretty sure that that is the level at which you can research that tech for just 1 rp. it might be possible to research the tech before that level, for more research points... but if you wait and keep getting honor you can just level up and do it cheaper.

also, you know when it says that if you place a building and delete it before it's finished building, you get all your resources back? this is a lie. either you dont get them all back, or the building's requirements are increased. might be a bug. so be careful when siting buildings, try to get it right the first time.

fastest way to get honor, for future reference: if you are very active, then research scouts and horsemanship, and you can send your scouts out to get the bags with the question marks on them; they are undiscovered stashes. gives you honor to be the first one there; from 100-500. but everyone in the area will race to get them so you'll have to be active and research horsemanship for faster scouts.

there are also honor for things like fighting off invasions (you lose honor if you lose them) and for attacking/defeating wolf lairs, bandit camps, and 'snake's castle'. there's probably honor for all kinds of shit like beating other players. but that all isn't too easy early on... unless you focus on conscription and forced march, I guess.

the other way to get honor starting out aside from the above, is research art, and keep your citizens happy. you'll automatically accumulate honor. good ways to keep them happy: lower taxes, provide them with various food types and extra rations of the food, have extra room for them to sleep via hovels, and some other stuff.

edit: btw, I started a new account and told them to delete my old account. I wanted to use a new email and username and I wanted the bonuses from the tutorial. I'm now in cappa parish, which is 2 parishes west of mocklerstown, and my username is Raonull
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:05:49 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 06:51:24 pm »
Fuck this, I can't get a username that is available. Even when I just mash in random keys it says it's taken....
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 07:07:23 pm »
Oh well, I couldn't get anything with 'Arsenal' in it. So my name is Master Clover.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 07:41:19 pm »
yeah pretty sure there's some kind of bug with the username thing. try typing in a character after the name you want, then deleting that character.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 05:35:57 am »
rezin and snowbound milk, I requested in game that you would be my vassals. later on it will let me station some troops to protect you, but for now it will just help us all get honor faster. I'd request lemon too but he's so far away idk how i could ever send troops to him. perhaps he should relocate to tipperary.

if you do relocate, lemon, you can abandon your village or just make a whole new account (only way I could find to make a new account was to redownload the game client from the main website) you should be able to redo the tutorial and get the bonuses from it again; but only if you make a whole new acct. and make sure not to use the old account then.

wiki about vassals and liege lords: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Vassals_%26_Liege_Lords

Im in  ballyporeen Lol
lol ballypeenor

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:37:45 am by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 02:15:25 pm »
alrighty.

Change the view tab on the tech tree for visual reference, you can zoom out on it with the scrollbar.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 03:44:27 pm »
Restarted in Rosegreen, it's above Mockerstown. I'm in the northern part of it and my name's Aleph.

edit: I'm really close to you Snowbound.
edit2: that sounded gay <3 :gay:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 03:57:39 pm by ☭ Comrade Lemon ☭ »

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 03:56:58 pm »
note: always have room for more peasants. if not you wont expand and when you do build a house you will have to wait several hours before the peasant gets there. Since you tax your peasants this could hurt your economy. especially since research points cost monies.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 05:47:48 pm »
in the beginning, honor is more important than money. and if your population outgrows your food industry, you can run out of food and the people will get unhappy enough to start leaving. but I usually have my food set to at least double rations, because I'm always sending out scouts to get more food.

my town is a bit more than a day old and i have 44+10 armed peasants... in the tutorial one of the random cards I got gave me 10 armed peasants, which I disbanded immediately and put to work :awesome:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 08:59:42 pm »
I dont know how to arm peasnts  :wtf:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 09:19:59 pm »
when you're viewing your village, you know the bar of brown tabs, that has the button you click for your castle.. click the one with the two crossed axes to purchase military units.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 09:21:06 pm »
figured that one out, but I cant scout because Im still under protection.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 09:43:08 pm »
figured that one out, but I cant scout because Im still under protection.
huh? I scouted from the start everytime... you have to recruit a scout from the tab next to the crossed axes tab. the tab with the horse... it requires 100 gold per scout and at least 1 level of scouting researched.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 09:47:18 pm »
this game makes me feel stupid     :nuclear:

we almost need a list of everyone thats playing with their SHK screen names.

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2011, 09:51:18 pm »
also an ingame chat.......

inb4 get on irc.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 10:00:27 pm »
there is an ingame chat. it's just hard to find and not well organized:
there's a comments section for each parish (click the city looking tab between the village tab and tech tab);
there's kind of a cheapass forum for each parish also. (once in the parish tab above, go to the brown tabs and click the speech balloon)
there's also a chatroom in that game client, with access to a real time parish chat (which is always abandoned?) and a global chat. (click settings at the top of the game window, then click chat)

I'm in the global chat right now. irc ftw.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Foreign Affairs director RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2011, 10:13:40 pm »
I might give it a try if you promise me that it doesn't blow cock.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2011, 10:18:29 pm »
I havent witnessed cock blowing yet.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.909 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317