Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Jesus was the biggest blasphemer ever  (Read 11335 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Jesus was the biggest blasphemer ever
« on: April 25, 2007, 07:12:46 am »
I've decided it would be best to separate myself from the traditional christianity as much as I can. My own beliefs will be shunned by its followers, and they're the largest hypocrites in the world, so I've decided I might as well stop calling myself a christian.

In Jesus' time, declaring yourself the son of god was a ludicrous idea. It goes against all of the religious doctrines that he based Christianity on. We used to think it was silly to read about kings and pharoahs who claimed themselves to be gods, but isn't that what Jesus did? He rebelled against the church, and created his own religion, and was killed for it.

Isn't that what's happening right now? With this whole homosexuality issue, the church is splitting apart. Organized religion was always a mean of controlling the people anyways, and in ways is still succeeding to tremendous extents. The Christians talk about following God and the bible, but the bible still has chapters talking about how to treat your slaves! Then they go out into the world, and persecute the blasphemists of their religion, for doing something different and keeping their own beliefs, doing EXACTLY what Jesus did. So, in conclusion, the old hippy down the street who smokes a blunt in his front yard everyday is closer to Jesus than the dad that goes to church every Sunday and is a hate-mongering homophobe. Christians have actually taken gay people and killed them by tying them to football goal posts! They practically crucify them!

A new age is dawning. The age of Traditional Christianity is nearing the end of its reign, and must make way for something else.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 09:26:20 am by Moth »
A Lannister always pays his debts

wethepeople

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 01:43:17 pm »
Jesus preached he was the Son of God, and that through him all could be saved. Xerxes, Pharoh's, etc. All said they were a "God". And all had some form of military campaign to slaughter everyone, and every single one failed. Jesus preached that he was the Son of God, and He died on the cross for our sins. He performed miracles none did before (Parting the red sea, just one of many.). He rose from the dead after being crucified, and promised to return again. All things no other "God" did before, as he really was the Son of God. Can the word of man produce the righteousness of God? These people, these "Churches" who blame, and judge everyone, and point fingers, and breach of judgement--Forget them all. Jesus preached love, kindness, /FORGIVENESS/, and mercy. These people who you said that kill, and all that--They aren't Christian. Neither is the hippy smoking the blunt. The Christians are the people who walk with Jesus, and know who he is, and what he's done for us. Who do not judge, and do not kill, but who pray for their enemies, are kind, and follow Jesus in their lives.

Jesus' church was held in Jerusalem, after his death and ressurection, I believe. It was actually made after he rose from the dead, witnessed to the final people, and then ascended into Heaven. Without that, there wouldn't be a church. Wheels and chariots can be found in the red sea, where it parted. Plates shifted in Jerusalem when he was crucified, as the Bible states. Jesus was NOT a blasphemer, Shy.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 01:46:57 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
He performed miracles none did before (Parting the red sea, just one of many.)

Um...Moses much?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

wethepeople

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:49:05 pm »
God helped him part the sea, Flask. Moses didn't have the power on his own. @_@ At least I hope not.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 01:50:55 pm »
So Jesus and Moses did the same trick?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

wethepeople

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 01:55:57 pm »
I apologize for wording one of the many miracles in the Bible wrong. =P I wasn't leaning more towards that Jesus himself did it, but more that it did happen. Just to give him an idea that these miracles did happen, but I worded it so it looked like Jesus did it.

God helped Moses part the Red sea. Chariots can be found in said sea, and were found. There are fish of all sorts on certain mountains fossilized (Flood.), plates moved in Jerusalem at the exact time of crucifiction. Sodom and Gommorah was found to the point where you can go there, my pastor actually has some parts of it and the rocks that fell. Jericho was found, since it was a castle in the right place, right time zone, with its walls fallen outward. Now, how can all those be true, and Jesus wasn't? Even Jesus himself performed many miracles. When he died the Veil of the temple split, thats like 5 foot thick. It can't just be torn like a tissue. He fed thousands with a bit of bread and fish, walked on water, he calmed the seas with just his words. Showing us that he is God, since the Earth was spoken into creation, and he spoke the weather to cease. Both books were thousands of years a part, that was not just a coincidence.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 02:09:08 pm »
I'm a humanistic jew, so....yeah. *cough*

bioakky

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 02:36:04 pm »
I'm an anti-religious atheist.

inb4"Atheism is a religion in and of itself!"

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 05:59:43 pm »
uh... how can Jesus blaspheme? He is God. I find the Jewish view kind of funny, actually... "Okay, we're looking for our savior, who's gonig to come from God and be God, and yet, every person who claims to be God we will kill." No insult to any Jews, but that's kind of funny to me.

So yeah, Jesus can't blaspheme because he is God. If God claims to be God, that's just telling the truth, isn't it? And Shy, those guys really aren't following Jesus the way they should be. They really aren't Christians. How do we know? Well, we can't really know for sure, until the rapture, at which time all fakers will be exposed. True Christians will want to follow God so much that they won't want to sin like those people.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 07:12:23 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
uh... how can Jesus blaspheme? He is God. I find the Jewish view kind of funny, actually... "Okay, we're looking for our savior, who's gonig to come from God and be God, and yet, every person who claims to be God we will kill." No insult to any Jews, but that's kind of funny to me.

So yeah, Jesus can't blaspheme because he is God. If God claims to be God, that's just telling the truth, isn't it? And Shy, those guys really aren't following Jesus the way they should be. They really aren't Christians. How do we know? Well, we can't really know for sure, until the rapture, at which time all fakers will be exposed. True Christians will want to follow God so much that they won't want to sin like those people.

How do we know what God wants? His book was written by men. Whether or not they were inspired by divinities, it was written after the death of Jesus, and outside of Religious and Secular writings, it cannot even be proved that Jesus existed. The Council of Nicea decided what was put into the bible, and organized religion and translations have been made to control the minds of men.

And you're getting to my point for me, by saying Jesus can't blaspheme. How do we know that to move forward and evolve the religion is the wrong way to go?

And no one can explain to me why we still listen to a book that tells us how to treat our slaves, and stone people to death.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 07:23:41 pm »
Shy, the council of Nicea did not choose what to put in th bible. That's a myth promoted in The DaVinci Code. That book's full of ox, there's just enough good stuff to make it look credible, but dig deeper on your own- it doesn't hold water. So please don't use anything from that.

And why do we listen to it? Because it was written by God. All scripture is God-breathed, hence, we should listen to it. I'm not going to argue that organized religion can control the minds of men, but true Christianity is not a religion- it is a relationship. "Religion" stems from a word that means "to bind back." Religion is man's attempt to bind himself to God. Jesus is God's attempt to get us to come to him. We don't need to bind ourselves to him, because he wants us.

Also, we have records of the Jesus' crucifixion order. And against any historical accuracy tests, the Bible holds water. It was not written after Jesus, for the most part. I'll admit that the entire New Testament was after Jesus. But the entire old testament was before him. And he fulfilled all of those prophecies. I'm sure you heard the odds of a single man fulfilling just a few of the messianic prophecies, so, thinking realistically, if someone came along that fulfilled all of them, it can't just be random chance, can it? Trust me, I don't do luck. God planned it that way.

Here's hoping that you talk to God about this. I'll pray for you about this. I pray that you will see the truth.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 07:39:49 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
Shy, the council of Nicea did not choose what to put in th bible. That's a myth promoted in The DaVinci Code. That book's full of bull, there's just enough good stuff to make it look credible, but dig deeper on your own- it doesn't hold water. So please don't use anything from that.

And why do we listen to it? Because it was written by God. All scripture is God-breathed, hence, we should listen to it. I'm not going to argue that organized religion can control the minds of men, but true Christianity is not a religion- it is a relationship. "Religion" stems from a word that means "to bind back." Religion is man's attempt to bind himself to God. Jesus is God's attempt to get us to come to him. We don't need to bind ourselves to him, because he wants us.

Also, we have records of the Jesus' crucifixion order. And against any historical accuracy tests, the Bible holds water. It was not written after Jesus, for the most part. I'll admit that the entire New Testament was after Jesus. But the entire old testament was before him. And he fulfilled all of those prophecies. I'm sure you heard the odds of a single man fulfilling just a few of the messianic prophecies, so, thinking realistically, if someone came along that fulfilled all of them, it can't just be random chance, can it? Trust me, I don't do luck. God planned it that way.

Here's hoping that you talk to God about this. I'll pray for you about this. I pray that you will see the truth.

So you deny that not all documents claimed to be 'inspired by God' made it into the bible?

Also, it's pretty easy to fulfill prophecies when you're writing after they've been made. IF the scripture is God-Breathed, then why does it talk about STONING people and Having slaves!?!?!

Show me proof of the records that wasn't unearthed by the catholic church.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:04 pm »
Shy, the bible isn't meant to be taken literally at all times. Also, The Council of Nicea decided which "God-inspired" works fit with the church's teachings of God and Jesus. Have you heard of the Gospel of Thomas? It "described" Jesus's life as a kid, but it said that he brought dead crows back to life and hit his friends with lightning bolts. The Council decided not to put it in because it didn't go with the teachings of Jesus.

Simply put Shy, just because some says that it was inspired by God, it doesn't mean that it actually was.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

wethepeople

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 09:14:10 pm »
The Word of Man, and Word of God are two very different things. The Da vinci code is a myth, and a theory. One that I don't care about. Anyway, the ideas and chances of the Bible being fake is fake in and of itself. All the books in the Bible were written over hundreds of years, by different people. Wasn't it the book of John that was written on a stranded island? Yeah. Anyway as said, the Word of Man is garbage, and farce when put against the cross. The Cruades for Jesus? Inquisition? ox. All of it. I'm sure Jesus wept at them all, and was torn in half. Just because someone says its God inspired doesn't mean it is. If it does not produce love, kindness, growth, and strength, but instead death, broken hearts and war, it is not of God.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 11:48:50 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Shy, the bible isn't meant to be taken literally at all times. Also, The Council of Nicea decided which "God-inspired" works fit with the church's teachings of God and Jesus. Have you heard of the Gospel of Thomas? It "described" Jesus's life as a kid, but it said that he brought dead crows back to life and hit his friends with lightning bolts. The Council decided not to put it in because it didn't go with the teachings of Jesus.

Simply put Shy, just because some says that it was inspired by God, it doesn't mean that it actually was.

Then I got my point across perfectly. The Council decided which works went into the bible, they created the christian faith.

The Word of Man, and Word of God are two very different things. The Da vinci code is a myth, and a theory. One that I don't care about. Anyway, the ideas and chances of the Bible being fake is fake in and of itself. All the books in the Bible were written over hundreds of years, by different people. Wasn't it the book of John that was written on a stranded island? Yeah. Anyway as said, the Word of Man is garbage, and farce when put against the cross. The Cruades for Jesus? Inquisition? Bull. All of it. I'm sure Jesus wept at them all, and was torn in half. Just because someone says its God inspired doesn't mean it is. If it does not produce love, kindness, growth, and strength, but instead death, broken hearts and war, it is not of God.

Then the entire bible is shite then, is that what you're telling me?

Then how do we know he even existed? Where are the records of him being crucified? As far as my knowledge goes, I was under the impression there were none.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 11:54:30 pm »
Actually, I'm going to declare myself as a Christian, and declare the rest of you heretics.

It seems the best course of action in accordance to my beliefs.

wethepeople

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 12:48:32 am »
Shy, you're never going to find the truth if you're bent against it.

Evidence: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/crucified.htm

Can't get much more real then that. And what I was saying was answering your first arguement, saying "The church" kills gay people, judges this and hates that--God does not support that. Jesus' message was never hate, or pain. Do not get the word of Man mixed up with the Word of God.

http://www.africanaquatics.co.za/_christia...f_the_bible.htm
http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=592

If you believe the Bible is junk, then how did it come to be? How did it spread around the world, even if but a few in a council put it together? Or if one man wrote it? How could people hundreds of years apart aim the same message (Predictions, and then happenings and miracles of Jesus Christ.) Some proofs that the miracles in the Bible are true:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=33168 (Red sea)
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm (Sodom and gommorah)
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a011.html (Jericho.)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...7_noahsark.html (Noah's ark, and flood.)

Etc etc. Those words in the Bible are true (How could one or even just ten or fifteen men get all those facts right, plus all the ones I didn't mention. They'd have to travel around the world. Try doing that with a horse.), so why is Jesus fake?

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 01:24:31 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
Shy, you're never going to find the truth if you're bent against it.

Evidence: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/crucified.htm

Can't get much more real then that. And what I was saying was answering your first arguement, saying "The church" kills gay people, judges this and hates that--God does not support that. Jesus' message was never hate, or pain. Do not get the word of Man mixed up with the Word of God.

http://www.africanaquatics.co.za/_christia...f_the_bible.htm
http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=592

If you believe the Bible is junk, then how did it come to be? How did it spread around the world, even if but a few in a council put it together? Or if one man wrote it? How could people hundreds of years apart aim the same message (Predictions, and then happenings and miracles of Jesus Christ.) Some proofs that the miracles in the Bible are true:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=33168 (Red sea)
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm (Sodom and gommorah)
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a011.html (Jericho.)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...7_noahsark.html (Noah's ark, and flood.)

Etc etc. Those words in the Bible are true (How could one or even just ten or fifteen men get all those facts right, plus all the ones I didn't mention. They'd have to travel around the world. Try doing that with a horse.), so why is Jesus fake?

I never said he was fake, I said it cou;dn't be proved. If you notice, that site doesn't list its sources.

As for the Noah's Ark one, that article was from 2004. I guess they never found it. I don't see how the rest prove anything other than catastrophes.

Other people have predicted things as well that have happened, who were not Christians, and were of what were called 'heathen' religions.

Believing the bible is false has NOTHING to do with not believing how it came to be, I'm not seeing your logic at all. I never said one man wrote it either. However, believing some Council put it together and changed things for their own doings isn't really a big stretch. The religion was already VERY popular by that time.

Jesus' message was never hate, or pain. Do not get the word of Man mixed up with the Word of God.

I've been trying to convince you guys of this the entire time. You shouldn't trust the bible, why do we need a book telling us how to live? Whether or not Jesus was real or actually the messiah, it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter if he was the son of God or the son of man! I don't give a FLYING FARK if he was divine or not! Why does he have to be God in order to help us to be better people? Why can't he be a man who fought and died for what he believed in, only to have it torn apart and misconstrewed by some random bastards after his time?

Does it really matter whether he's the son of God or not? How is Christianity any different from other religions? They have proof of their miracles and other things too! You people were raised to believe in God, so you do.

I'm telling you that I am a Christian because of the principles that were laid down, not because of some damn holy ghost or because of miracles.

wethepeople

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 01:43:33 am »
You cannot call yourself Christian, and denounce Jesus in such a way. Why does it matter? Why? Because the lesson he gives us, the lesson of redemption, peace, following him. He promises us the best life we can have, and have seen that proven right time and again, if we but bend our knee to him. He is there, working in our lives, giving us all the chances to spread his word and to grow as he can. I live with Jesus because I want to. I'm actually against most organized religion, and have many opinions on things like that. Why I give a fist about that book, is because its helped me through my life. God has always been there for me, and has always helped me. The lessons he gives, and the wisdom he provides is incredible. I need that book because without it, I would fall into sin, and would forget the right path. I need a good book to tell me how to live, because everyone around me isn't too good at that. "Drink beer, sex, women, money, power!" Screw that! I would be lost in five years without the Bible, and Jesus. Man's take on life is nothing but stupidity to me. Money? The nice car and big house? I would much rather have salvation, thanks.

It matters if he's the son of God or not. If he is, he is what he says. If he isn't, then there is no point in Christianity. Christianity is different because he rose from the dead, promises us Salvation, and defeated death. No other "God" did that.

That damned holy ghost died for you on the cross, layed down those principles you follow, and loves you, Shy. Without him, there is no 'Christ'ianity.

wethepeople

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 01:50:41 am »
And really, what does it matter? Jesus lived his life of Light, died for us, and rose again. He didn't hop on the cross, and close his eyes. He was whipped, tormented, and torn apart. Had his arms and legs broken, stuck on a cross to die of sufication. While he was being nailed to the very cross he would die on, did he not say "Forgive them, they do not know!"? Jesus lived his life for us, and he wants us to do the same. He promises us a shelter, strength, wisdom, and growth in Him. He gives us redemption, and courage. Who are we to have this salvation? We murder, steal, kill, pillage, recruit, sin. We kill babies, we nuke nations, and he died for /us/. I am forever grateful of that. And he knew it from the beginning, too. He made the earth--The tree to make the cross, the leather for the whips. And he still did it. Incredible.

That damned holy spirit can save lives, and souls, Shy. He is the light when it is nothing but dark. He can set us free, and destroy the chains on us. You have to remember Shy, if you want proof or facts or whatever, talk to God. Don't just blow up in the wind, pray to God for answers, and a path. If you want proof, you're going to have to ask him himself. He will provide proof, and facts. Be it in one minute, or one century. Jesus promises that much to answer your prayers. And I will pray for you, Shy. That you find Jesus. I must go to bed, goodnight comrade.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317