Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Jesus was the biggest blasphemer ever  (Read 11336 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Jesus was the biggest blasphemer ever
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2007, 03:52:46 pm »
your refusal to have a belief in any religion/relationship shows your stupidity fully
stupidity is knowing something and doing something stupid anyway
ignorance is not bothering to know anything

I do not deny the possiblility of the existance of god

you do not deny the existence of god yet you do not confirm it
you are stupid and ignorant
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2007, 04:32:08 pm »
pie, your a fool. Name-calling is not effective, nor is it logical. (actually it's a complete fallacy called ad hominum.)

Perc. Can we let this die and not go at each other like this? I don't like being in a place I don't feel wanted (which is a lot of places) and a couple people being irritated kinda throws things off. I'm not a particularly strong debater, I have holes in my head from AP exams taking shots at me and a messed up head from landing on it lately.

I never tried to convince you of anything. I just said what I think, and likely will continue to thing, due to my overloyal nature.

On a funnier note... I'm clinically insane!!! I knew it all along!!!  

Seriously though, no hard feelings.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2007, 04:36:43 pm »
i already knew i was a fool matt thank you for the (very) old info

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2007, 04:37:51 pm »
"It is better to be thought a fool and say nothing than to say something and remove all doubt."

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2007, 10:09:04 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
"It is better to be thought a fool and say nothing than to say something and remove all doubt."

That's one of my favorites.  heh

Here's another:

"Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy."
 -Ambrose Bierce

---

Matt:
Don't trip, you were doughty enough to take me on for longer than most!    I don't dislike you or anything, hell I don't even know you..  The same might not be able to be said for the things you believe in, but hey, thats just one aspect of who you are.  I feel bad that you take this so seriously, and that others want to shut me down rather than have a stronger debate.  I'm seriously beginning to think that CN is a covert christian front for converting gamers; any other game and I would have an army of unintelligent atheist trolls backing me up, instead I find (again) that these people just want to shut me up.  Oh well, sorry again that I made you feel bad, I thought you were enjoying it like me.  I wouldn't want you to cry or anything.  

Pielord:
Because your writing makes very little to no sense, I guess that you are (feebly) attempting to insult me ('as if' lol); I'll consider it a compliment.

*EDIT*
P.S. I thought I would fit in better with some scripture in my sig
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:15:39 pm by Perc »
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2007, 04:32:58 pm »
it didn't actually make me feel bad, just gave me a headache from having to think too much... and despite having (forgive me for my lack of modesty) a reasonably larger than average intellect, I hate to think a lot.   I take everything seriously... people say I need to stop doing that.   and CN really isn't a converting thing... I don't think so, at least. There's just a couple of us who will defend this to the death, and others who just don't like it when someone uses lots of really high-sounding language in a forum... I mean, look at pie, who can barely be bothered to string together a coherent sentence!  

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2007, 04:52:22 pm »
i was insulting you?
oh right of course my plan all along

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2007, 05:01:37 pm »
There's just a couple of us who will defend this to the death
*looks around*
*listens to crickets*
Who?  

and others who just don't like it when someone uses lots of really high-sounding language in a forum
As is stoned sounding or high and mighty sounding?  The first option is not really applicable, I have the best command of english grammar evident in this place.  The latter option begs the question: "why not?"  Should we not strive to better our forms of communication?  Or is it doubleplus ungood to try and describe things lucidly?  Comrade?  Have you read 1984?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2007, 05:04:49 pm »
..and before you call me a grammar nazi (I know that I'm close to pushing it), consider the fact that I pretty much only make fun of pietard; I don't waste words about typos or mis-spellings unless they are either funny or both glaring and continued.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2007, 05:51:34 pm »
actually, I really don't mind, seeing as I have a moderately large vocabulary. I have decent control of grammar...I just prefer not to use a lot of big words so people always understand me. and I have not read 1984, but I have read about it.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2007, 08:13:14 pm »
actually, I really don't mind, seeing as I have a moderately large vocabulary. I have decent control of grammar...I just prefer not to use a lot of big words so people always understand me. and I have not read 1984, but I have read about it.
It's a must read.  One of the major themes is how 'the party' (ruling government class) attempts to control thoughts by restricting language.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317