Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: honestly though, Metal Gear Solid V is the best  (Read 11037 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: honestly though, Metal Gear Solid V is the best
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2015, 02:37:56 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/mlIH5lQ.jpg
honestly though, Metal Gear Solid V is the best

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2015, 02:47:42 pm »
Also FUUUUUCK @ finding
Spoiler for Hiden:
Paz
on the medical platform

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2015, 02:49:24 pm »
Spoiler for Hiden:
you just found paz............ seriously? i dont even know who paz is and i found her and did her storyline a month ago... who would put a bomb in their vagina anyhow?

btw, i take it peace day did not work out the way she hoped?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2015, 02:53:23 pm »
And as a side note, im still not sure why besides an E-peen i need to do FOB missions? sure i get better people with hero points, but i have a truckload of them already and find S ranked people in every base i go to. idk, it all seems like a way to get people to buy their insurance and motherbase coins.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2015, 02:59:42 pm »
also, enjoy never getting to see the cut scenes in their full glory without the help of us 1337 h4x0rs, console pleb

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcyygfXIfzE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcyygfXIfzE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM</a>

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2015, 03:20:07 pm »
And as a side note, im still not sure why besides an E-peen i need to do FOB missions? sure i get better people with hero points, but i have a truckload of them already and find S ranked people in every base i go to. idk, it all seems like a way to get people to buy their insurance and motherbase coins.

Well, I mean, if you want the experience of fighting for a world with no nuclear weapons and seeing the Phantom Pain as Kojima intended, then yeah, I think it's totally worth it and the FOB missions are a lot of fun anyway.

And I mean it's social too. I've made friends through supporters and I support people back. And just being able to defend these people from attacks is awesome.

And they continue to seem to support balancing and things like that. It's a great time to get involved in FOB wars.

And yeah I just found that
Spoiler for Hiden:
Paz and now I'm going through showing her pictures.
I've been playing the game at a steady slow pace, really. I haven't beaten the game yet. I just researched wormholes just last night.

And I didn't know about the shower scene. But I can see that coming.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2015, 03:24:31 pm »
Peace Day...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Peace Day was interrupted by Cipher commanding her to take Metal Gear ZEKE. She really wanted to enjoy the day and the only time she didn't follow her orders from Cipher was to delay them so she could get to Peace Day. She saw Motherbase as a source of peace, seeing it surrounded by former enemies. She enjoyed herself on Motherbase and really fell into her fake school girl character.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2015, 04:21:26 pm »
aren't you guys glad I didn't accidentally derail this thread

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2015, 04:54:59 pm »

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2015, 01:31:34 pm »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2015, 05:41:23 pm »
Why is that girl in the gif wearing a bra on her booty?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 07:46:00 pm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
http://i.imgur.com/17djyaF.gif
honestly though, Metal Gear Solid V is the best

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 10:24:20 pm »
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 07:01:36 pm »

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 07:13:19 pm »

also, can this now be about how baddly kojima riped off escape from new york?
because its bad... and the worst part is, he stated he only got inspiration from the show.

"In Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Solid Snake names himself "Iroquois Pliskin" upon meeting with Raiden for the first time, Iroquois being a word meaning "Snake.""
There are 238 people in the U.S. with the last name Pliskin. Statistically the 86657th most popular last name. (us census 1990 and 2000 data).

Also the baddass eye patch. and dont forget the super badass spy without a master thing going on.

I got tired of typing this all on my own and realized someone must have done it before me.
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Dr.Ed_Argon/Similarities_between_Metal_Gear_Solid_and_Escape_from_New_York_%281981%29
- Main character is Snake
- Time limit is 24 hours
- Both Snakes didn't volunteer for the mission
- Both Snakes are infected with weapon during mission briefing (Solid Snake with FoxDie, Snake Plissken with two microscopic capsules lodged in arteries)

- They go alone to the mission, with no other support than radio.
- First person they supposed to rescue is a decoy (Decoy Octopus in MGS and some drunk who is wearing Presidents bracelet in Escape from New York)

- Both get supported from person they've met before (Solid Snake - Grey Fox and Snake Plissken - Harold "Brain" Herman)
- Both get supported by female (Meryl and Maggie)

- Both get captured and go through torture (Solid Snake via Electrical torture device, Snake Plissken via death ring vs. guy who is twice his size)

- High-speed chase in the end (Solid Snake with jeep, Snake Plissken with Taxi)
- Chaser is the bad guy (Liquid Snake, The Duke)
- Both are rescued from certain death by luck (Liquid Snake is killed by FoxDie and The Duke is killed by The Presidents M16)

- Both missions ends within the time limit (S. Snakes missions time limit is almost over ["The battery on these nanomachines will run out soon. They won't be able to follow us." {Briefing files says that injection gave 24 hour batteries for nanomachines}] Snake Plisskens clock has 3 seconds left).

- In the end, both says their real name to someone else

Meryl: "So... where to, Snake?"
Snake: "David. My name is David."

Hauk: "We'd make one hell of a team, Snake!"
Snake: "The name is Plissken."

- Real data is stolen (Metal Gear REX data by Ocelot, Casette by Snake Plissken)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2015, 07:23:04 pm »
oh, and after some quick research, the movie came out in 1981, the first metal gear (NES) game came out in 1987.
The movie escape from L.A. came out in 1996 MGS1 came out in 1998, both start with a solo invasion via submersibles.... interesting.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-03-06-hideo-kojima-explains-why-metal-gears-protagonist-is-called-solid-snake
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:43:06 pm by Brian »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 07:50:36 pm »
Brian: why in the world would anyone play FOB missions. it has no meaning, you just build up your base, you collect resources, and its dumb.

Brian: i love cybernations

also I can't wait until i finish this gif

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
WHOW, say what you will about my MGSV gameplay, where i go full stealth non leathal in singleplayer and spray and pray multiplayer because its op.
BUT I HAVE NEVER ENJOYED CYBERNATIONS

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 09:20:16 pm »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.833 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317