Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What are you currently listening to?  (Read 90621 times)

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
What are you currently listening to?
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 05:40:08 pm »
Replaceable-the Killers

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 05:51:09 pm »
Black Sabbath- Black Sabbath

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 05:58:55 pm »
Indie Rock And Roll-the Killers

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 06:00:31 pm »
A Legal Matter- The Who

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 06:02:49 pm »
3 Doors Down -- The Real Life
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 06:03:25 pm »
The Ghost Of You-My Chemical Romance

Kenny:

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 06:04:20 pm »
Goo Goo Dolls -- Slide
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 06:07:37 pm »
I'm Not OK(I Promise)-My Chemical Romance

Kenny:

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 06:12:39 pm »
I'm Free- the Who

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 06:17:08 pm »
A Decade Under The Influence-Taking Back Sunday

Kenny:

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007, 06:19:28 pm »
SummerTime Blue (live)- the Who

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 06:21:53 pm »
Bling Confessions Of A King-the Killers

Kenny:

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 06:23:56 pm »
Baba O'Riley- the Who

Offline Chris Canny

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 09:02:42 pm »
AntiGravity Love Song - Incubus

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 09:14:27 pm »
Talk dirty to me- poison

Offline Chris Canny

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 09:18:09 pm »
Snow ((Hey Oh)) - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:26 pm »
rock you like a hurricane- Scorpions

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:47 pm »
Tesla - Modern Day Cowboy

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2007, 09:43:11 pm »
cherry pie- warrant

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2007, 09:46:50 pm »
Hockey game. On radio.

Sudbury Wolves vs. Belleville oxs, OHL.

You know, the Jr. A League where Steven Colbet cheers for the Saginaw Spirit?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317