Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My plans for my grave:  (Read 529 times)

wethepeople

My plans for my grave:
« on: January 06, 2008, 08:30:57 pm »
Have you seen those video gravestones yet? Cool stuff. A little door opens and a video plays. Well, when that door is opened I'm going to make it play a Rick Roll.

In order to be a real life noob I'm going to plant land mines around my grave.

I'm going to request to have 5000 birds in my coffin with me. That'll show those asshole worms.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
My plans for my grave:
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 08:38:28 pm »
o/
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
My plans for my grave:
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 10:51:47 pm »
dont forget to have a young virgin volunteer from among the tribe. then your closest friends will each fuck her one by one in a sacred tent as a sign of love and loyalty for you, and she will thank them. a funeral ship will be built on the spot.

and then, you would think they would gather at the shore and lift the young maiden up in the air as she says

"Der ser jeg min far.
Der ser jeg min mor og mine søstre og mine brødre.
Der ser jeg mitt folks slektslinje,
tilbake til begynnelsen.
Hør, de kaller på meg.
De byr meg å ta plass blant dem.
I Valhall - Der de tapre lever - for alltid."

and then some friendly viking would turn to antonio banderas and say something that means 'this is the old way, you will not see it again.'

but actually, the brave dont live forever in Valhalla, they die with the gods in the final battle, Ragnarok.

the local angel of death comes and slits the maiden's throat in the tent, while all the men who fucked her hold her down, and then carry her body to the ship with your body and many other things, and then it is all burnt in the water. if you were worth joining in the afterlife, the maiden will still be smiling.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317