Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (0 Aid Slots Open)  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 1.26" long.
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Best Korea is North
  • Ruler: Kim JongIl
3m/100Tech Deal Selling (0 Aid Slots Open)
« on: March 08, 2011, 05:42:46 am »
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:20:04 pm by Abigail »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (3 Aid Slots Open)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 06:42:05 am »
Cash sent.

Offline Spook

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.52" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Spoglo
  • Ruler: Spook
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:07:10 am »
sent 3 mil

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 04:28:55 pm »
Alright, I have 1 aid slot left open.

So, first come, first served.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »
And all my aid slots are full.

Thank you for shopping at Captain Marvelous' Tech Store. Half of your order will arrive within 10 days of purchase with the second half following 10 days after that.

We do hope you'll shop with us again.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (2 Aid Slots Open)
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 01:27:11 am »
And we're back open for business. I figured I'd just bump this thread instead of cluttering up the forum.

Two slots open.

Sent the first 50 to Jenne, waiting for that to be accepted before I send to Spook and Snowbound, so don't think I've forgotten you.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 12:09:37 pm »
Alright, sent 50 to Snowbound, now. Just waiting on that to be accepted before I send to Spook.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 01:47:30 pm »
You can send all three offers at one time, and then just buy the tech after each one accepts.  Since the deals expire 10 days from when they are sent, it can save you a couple days if people are late accepting.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 02:47:01 pm »
Ah.

Well, that makes a surprising amount of sense. Thanks for the tip.

Anyways, still have 2 slots left open.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 03:39:43 pm »
Sent.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:21:39 pm »
I knew a girl named abigail once.  she was hot for a russian middle schooler.

-cold war flashback, single tear falling and freezing before it hits the siberian steppe-

ITS YOU ISNT IT ABBY. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU COULDNT LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU HEARD I FINALLY MOVED ON AND YOU HAD TO SEE ME. DONT BOTHER LYING, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ALL LIES.

oh abby, I wanted us to be together so much. but you were a commie, and I was a christian. but we were just kids, we didn't care what the world thought. how often I've thought fondly of those days, wishing I could have stopped time.

but I couldn't. and now you're back. you don't have to say why. you never had to say why. we always understood eachother, didn't we? and there's no one else like you, for me. but that's all we'll have, knowing that, so just go. before the wife and kids wake up and I have to call the CIA on your crazy stalker ass just to keep them from knowing the truth. because the truth is, I still love you.

* llamavore cries.

NOW GO.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:24:08 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 07:17:09 pm »
No.

Also, 1 Aid slot left.

Offline sankX07

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War
  • war boner is 3.93" long.
  • has 33 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: hotand
  • Ruler: sankX07
Re: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (1 Aid Slot Open)
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 12:38:05 am »
add me money sent

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 04:31:27 am »
And all aid slots are full.

Tech will arrive in ten days.

Thanks for shopping with us.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (0 Aid Slots Open)
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:46 am »
nice red power ranger sig

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:53 am »
Super Sentai.

But, anyways. 1 Aid slot open. First come first served.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 02:15:14 am »
And Aid slots are full.

Stop on back in 10 days for the next sale.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: 3m/100Tech Deal Selling (0 Aid Slots Open)
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 07:58:07 am »
1 aid slot open.

Get it while it's hot.

Offline Abigail

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 07:19:34 pm »
Aid slot filled.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317