Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Thunder Strike's Football 2010 World Cup guide  (Read 16449 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: Thunder Strike's Football 2010 World Cup guide
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2010, 05:01:47 pm »
North Korea, South Korea, they're all Koreans in the end.

Also, heartbreaker for the US, sad that I missed the 2nd half since it looks like it was awesome.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2010, 10:14:23 pm »
shit dont even remind me, both those goals were fucking stupid

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2010, 11:05:11 am »
Oh England, you broke my heart.

Only one more team for me to support that's in it. And that's the Dutch.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2010, 07:41:54 pm »
Holland can do it! I can just feel it that this is the year. *touches wood*
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2010, 11:57:45 pm »
Please get off my penis, I'm mourning.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2010, 12:26:42 am »
Sorry.

Netherlands vs Brazil quarter final. That is going to be a good match.

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2010, 12:36:41 am »
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline uchiha

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 15.33" long.
  • has 217 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Hi no Kuni
  • Ruler: uchiha
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2010, 04:13:31 pm »
Portugal 0 - 1 Spain

I can summarize this game in some words...fuck you referee, you are a loser...you should dedicate to sea kittening and not to football, because that way you could even help people by catching some sea kitten, instead of just do worst than shit in a big game like this was...you robbed us the entire game and gave almost everything to Spain......and also that last red card, i must say i understand what happened there...I'll explain, so the referee was able to see the ghost that was summoned by Portugal, in order to punch the Spain players right in the face, and that's why the referee gave that red card...damn you ghosts, YOU SHOULD BE INVISIBLE!!!

Portugal deserved to win this game....we had more and more risky opportunities than Spain, and then the fuckers had some fucking luck and scored a goal...we played a lot better than them in the 1st half, but then after the goal we just lost all enthusiasm, and lost it...but still we were able to do some very good moves...and lastly that referee should fall, hit with his head and stay a vegetable for the rest of his life, because...i think the game gives a pretty big reason.

P.S. Eduardo should be nominated one of the best goal keepers of this world cup, he did a great match, and until now he was the goal keeper with 0 goals suffered...he should receive some prize or something...he fucking deserves it

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2010, 07:36:28 pm »
I disagree with you. The referee did a fine job. He allowed the match to flow which made it much better. Fair enough that a few of those tackles should have been free kicks but it went both ways. And yes, the red card was shocking but was so late in the game that it didn't affect the score.

Spain was the better team; they controlled the entire match and were only really vunerable on the counter attack when the play was in the air. Eduardo played very well to keep Spain to 1 goal and Portugal didn't take their chances. Simple as that really. I can understand your fustration, but I think your blame is falsely placed.

Offline uchiha

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 15.33" long.
  • has 217 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Hi no Kuni
  • Ruler: uchiha
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2010, 08:57:27 pm »
yeah arsenal you're right...and that's the problem..letting the game flow isn't good, yes it keeps the game going, but it takes numerous opportunities to have a free kick and score a goal...I remember that in many parts of the game, the referee didn't mark a fault when it was clearly one, if you could say that it was fault but the team still kept the ball on their side, then yeah he would be doing a nice job, but when a fault occurs and the other team wins the possession of the ball, then it needs to happen a fault...because if it doesn't, it happens what happened in this game, a good counter attack is wasted...and maybe that way the match could have ended in other way (or not...but still there could be a possibility)...and also that red card, yes it was in the near end of the game, but the game only ends when the referee whistles for the end of the game...the chances of having a goal even without that red card are minimal, but while there is time there is always a chance, but there is other way, because that was a simulation of a fault inside the box...so if the referee had bought a pair of glasses and see what happened we could have a penalty and score a goal...and maybe we could have passed.

And also I can say that Spain controlled most of the game...especially after the goal, we started to go after the goal and completely lost control of the game, and we also made some bad choices regarding substitutions...but i can also say that in the first part Portugal was better than Spain, they had more control of the ball but we had a very solid defense that they rarely could break...and we took advantages of that and were able to do a great 1st half...but the the second it was a more careless.

And yeah a lot of frustration is running in my veins...what can i say, i didn't liked that match, and it was not only because Portugal lost, because it happens, for someone to win the other needs to lose...but the lose, the referee, and especially many things happening in our team, regarding some really bad choices, are really making me a bit frustrated...so if you think I'm a bit offensive, sorry about that but Portuguese blood runs in my veins and we are bad people when we are frustrated :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 09:01:13 pm by uchiha »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2010, 11:38:15 pm »
Round 2 Predictions:
Left Side of Bracket
Uruguay v. South Korea
I expect a good game and either team could sneak through. For the purposes of scoring myself later, I'm gonna go with the South American team since they've been doing so well this tournament. Either team could make it to the Semis though since the next round would be US/Ghana.
US v. Ghana
I'm going with USA on this one just because they have a knack of stepping it up when it's a do or die situation. Ghana's a good team but this might be the US's best chance in a while to go deep in the World Cup.
Netherlands v. Slovakia
The Dutch should handle this one easily, moving on to the winner of Brazil/Chile. If they can get past the quarterfinals, they have a good chance to make it to the finals.
Chile v. Brazil
Probably the best match-up of round 2 on this side of the bracket between two of the best teams in the bracket. The 3rd best team is arguably the Netherlands, who the winner of this match will probably meet in the next round. Look for Chile to continue pushing forward trying to catch Brazil's goalkeeper by surprise. Watch as Brazil tries to counter Chile's relentless attack by trying to expose a weak back line. In this match, I must not only root for Chile, but also predict the biggest upset of this tournament so far as La Roja pushes to the quarterfinals in its bid for a finals appearance.
Right Side of Bracket
Germany v. England
Two teams who have had their struggles. Two teams who can still be very good. Look for the Germans to advance, but not without a capable fight from the Englishmen.
Argentina v. Mexico
Mexico's had a nice run so far, but it will all end at the hands of the Argentine superpower as South America continues its dominance in this tournament.
Paraguay v. Japan
I see Japan as a big darkhorse in that if they win this game, they may be very scary for the winner of Spain/Portugal. Japan had a nice run through the group stages and proved it's got a capable defense mixed with an attacking offense. Paraguay, on the other hand, is also a good team and could very well advance. However, I'm going to go with Japan in this one, breaking the hearts of Paraguayans everywhere.
Spain v. Portugal
Biggest game on this side of the bracket. Not only because it will be filled with superstars, but also because of the history of these two countries. Neighbors in Europe, they were unable to evade each other colonizing the South American jungles. Now they meet on the soccer field for the ultimate prize,  bragging rights. I expect the winner of this game to at least make the semis, possibly meeting Argentina for another star-power fight into the final match. Portugal is filled with talent and when they're on, can win versus anyone, but I see Spain as the slightly more experienced and more experienced team that has a little less flash. In this game, I expect Spain to push through and end Portugal hopes for history to be brought to their little piece of the isthmus.
Let's see how I did followed by my quarterfinal predictions(same scoring method as last time):
+Uruguay v. SK
Uruguay beat SK in a very good game that could've easily gone either way.
-US v. Ghana
US did score late to push it into extra time, but fell short to Ghana who is carrying the entire continent of Africa on their backs.
+Dutch v. Slovakia
Dutch won the game and that's about all I can say.
-Chile v. Brazil
All I can say about this one is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
+Germany v. England
Germans conquered their rivals across the sea as they marched into the next round.
+Argentina v. Mexico
Argentines soundly defeated Mexico and moved on as they continue their march to the cup.
-Paraguay v. Japan
Unfortunately, I didn't have enough faith in the South Americans coming into this game. However, they proved me wrong and got through thanks to a great defensive effort and the clutchness to make the PKs when Japan just couldn't hang on at the end.
+Spain v. Portugal
The Spanish get bragging rights over their neighbor for at least the next 4 years. Close game til the end and you have to admire the skill level of both teams.

So, I went like this in this round:
+5
Not bad, but I can do better.

Anyway, now on my Quarterfinal picks:
Left Side:
Uruguay v. Ghana
I see this as a game that could end up very lopsided in Uruguay's favor or very close with Ghana possibly winning it. However, I'm gonna keep the faith for the South Americans and end the dreams of the African continent. Both teams can be very good at times and should be glad to be in the Elite 8, but someone has to win, and I'm going with Uruguay as the team to advance to the Final 4.
Netherlands v. Brazil
This should be a great game and what the Quarterfinals and on are about. Both teams can be great, only one can go on. I'm going to go with Brazil on this one, but expect the Dutch to fight hard til the end, maybe even forcing this game into extra time.
Right Side:
Germany v. Argentina
Europe meets South America once again in this quarterfinal matchup. Look for Germany to try to pound the ball into the net while Messi and Argentina will try to continue their elegance as they toss the ball around and eventually end up with at least one goal. This will be a very good game, and I'm going to keep with the theme and pick Argentina.
Paraguay v. Spain
The other -guay in this quarterfinal, they get a chance to meet up against the Spanish. Common knowledge tells me to pick Spain, my heart tells me to go for the South American takeover and send the 4th team from down South into the Semis. As much as I would love that result, I'm going to let my brain do the talking as Spain ends the hopes of a nation on its way to meet Argentina in another star studded match.

So there you have it, Leo's prediction for the next match. We'll see how I do, and when it's all over, I'll post my overall stats from every round so we can all mock my failure to pick the best teams.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2010, 04:25:22 pm »
Huge surprise this morning with Holland coming back from being down one to beat Brazil 2-1.

Then, a sad day for Africa after Ghana gets knocked out in the shootout. To make matters worse, Ghana had a perfect opportunity to score at the end of extra time. They get the ball into the box and just start heading it like crazy as it just keeps getting bounced back by Uruguayans. But a sliver of hope, the Uruguay striker gets a red card because he handballed to stop the score. Ghana lines up for the penalty kick, and no, he bounces it off the crossbar. This is followed by two more misses in the penalty round to follow, sending Uruguay to the semifinals and Ghana back home. They were a great underdog and did pretty good when it came to carrying the hopes of Africa. Unfortunately for them, it was just not to be, I guess.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2010, 06:34:33 pm »
I love that Uraguay won over Ghana (butthurt American lol) but with so many of their top players having yellow cards and red's, I doubt that they will make it past the Semi's

Also that Portuguese ref was definitely butthurt over their loss by Spain and it was pretty apparently he was taking his rage out on the Uruguayans ;-;

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2010, 08:47:13 pm »
I love that Uraguay won over Ghana (butthurt American lol) but with so many of their top players having yellow cards and red's, I doubt that they will make it past the Semi's

Also that Portuguese ref was definitely butthurt over their loss by Spain and it was pretty apparently he was taking his rage out on the Uruguayans ;-;
Do you complain about the ref every match?

Also, Holland were fantastic. First half belonged to Brazil but after half time, it was one way traffic for Holland. Should have been more, but for some lousy play by the Dutch at the end there. Excellent result.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2010, 08:51:23 pm »
That ref wasn't bad. I actually thought he did pretty good.

The red card he gave out was definitely warranted, the Uruguayan striker pulled off a smart move by punching the ball out of the net to avoid a loss and now has to face the consequence of what it took to win that match.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2010, 11:06:35 am »
Glorious Best Korea out.
England out.
And now Argentina out.

Fuck this shit.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2010, 11:59:08 am »
Fuck, my dreams of a South American final are dying! It's up to you Paraguay, make my predictions sad and my dreams happy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2010, 03:41:47 pm »
Paraguay deserved to go through I think.

But lol South America.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2010, 11:01:36 pm »
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

1 for 3. I'll come up with some quick thoughts since I'm moving on Monday.

Let's see:
Germany v. Spain
Um, sure, I'll go with Germany since I got some friends who are telling me to push for Germany. Should be a good game.

Netherlands v. Uruguay
My heart says Uruguay so I can get a South American in the final, but my heart is a little pissed over that whole handball. Plus, the Netherlands are a good team. I'll go with them to set up a German-Dutch final.

Anyway, we'll see how that goes. I'll be down south when it's all over.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline .

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2010, 10:32:25 am »
I slowly watched all my teams get beat out of the world cup, it sucked.
My dads from Argentina, I was born in the US, grew up in Brazil. Not to say I expected the US to make it past round of 16 but  I had high hopes for the other two.

I want Uruguay to beat Germany because I'm still butt hurt about the Germans stomping Argentina, and they're from South America.

I think Spain has a very serious chance of keeping Netherlands to 0 or 1 goals if they have another good game and can win the cup. Plus I have extended family in Barcelona, so why not.

@Leo, you had em backwards:
2010 FIFA World Cup: Schedule -
Match for third place:
 Uruguay vs. Germany  - Jul 10 12:30pm (MT)
Final:
 Netherlands vs. Spain  - Jul 11 12:30pm (MT) 

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317