Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: POLL:ASSASIN'S CREED VS PRINCE OF PERSIA  (Read 1750 times)

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.68" long.
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: BritishEmpire
  • Ruler: LordShaiyan
POLL:ASSASIN'S CREED VS PRINCE OF PERSIA
« on: May 03, 2010, 10:03:31 am »
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad VS The Prince of Persia
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (الطائر ابن لا أحد in Arabic) (born 1165) was an Assassin during the time of the Third Crusade and later Grand Master of the Assassin’s Order.

The Prince of Persia is a series of games featuring The Prince.There are 7 games in the series.No other information regarding the Prince was found.(But you'll find a full details of Altair  ;D)

Vote for the one you like  ;D

People do not plan to fail,they fail to plan :)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: POLL:ASSASIN'S CREED VS PRINCE OF PERSIA
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:01:37 am »
Altair any fucking day man, the PoP would be dead before he blinked...Altair can do all that the prince can and vice versa but altair has those EPIC hidden sleeve knives.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 12:22:02 pm »
Not to mention the element of self control and surprise. Add in his throwing knives and it's a done deal, he could sit out of the way and take the PoP out without him ever knowing. Even if it turned into a blade on blade fight, Altair has fought way more sword fights against COMPETENT sword fighters than the prince. Altair hands down.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 01:26:34 pm »
Yeah i know but according to me,Altair's better(for all that throwing knives and hidden blades and the cool dress ;D).But that's just my opinion.Let's see what others say....

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:22:04 pm »
Altair is way cooler than the Prince of Persia guy.

C-zom

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:06:57 pm »
Altair is cooler. Prince of Persia is the better game.

End discusion

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 02:27:40 am »
What end of discussion?? The thing just started  ;D keep voting

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 02:30:08 am »
Dude, he did not mean it literally.

Back on topic.
The prince does have some redeeming qualities however, altair did NOT have to fight giant stone golems, demons or the like, for all we know, he might just piss himself if he ever had to, also, the prince has powerz!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 10:13:18 am »
Altair piss himself if he had to fight demons or golem... are you serious? He's literally fought army just to get to one person, I don't think he'd cower in fear of one daemon or golem. You also seem to forget his unnatural coolness in the face of... well just about everything, his ability to leap from tall towers without flinching, and his eagle vision power, might not be the greatest superpower in the world, but it's great to know friend from foe without seeming suspicious. Also, he has fought Al Mualim when he had control over the piece of Eden, a close fight to a golem at least.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 10:19:20 am »
Yeah i know the prince has powers and fights aliens and a bunch of other shit stuffs WTFBBQ.But the story and the theme of Assasin's Creed is real and the graphics of Assasin's creed 1 is much better than the graphics of Prince of Persia:Warriors Within.So,though the prince has some cool gadgets but the Altair is more realistic and the story of the game is also much better and interesting(specially the last parts).

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 10:54:12 am »
From a technical standpoint, AC is far better than ANY of the PoP games...EVER! However, if you look at the stories, they are too varied to be compared, AC is all about medieval shit and whatnot, PoP is all about fighting zombies and demons in an alladin kinda setting.
It really depends on what the gamer prefers, i personally prefer the realism in AC far more than i do the larger than life story of PoP.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:11:54 am by Shadow Gangs »
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 11:01:50 am »
That's what I'm talking about gangs

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 02:17:50 am »
Even though I like Altair better. The Prince of Persia would kick his ass.
He destroys whole armys just for 1 girl. He is one crazy ass lunatic if you ask me, plus with his weird time dagger he can go back in time and kill Altair, before he even gets the idea to kill the Prince.
So yeah the POP would completely annihilate Altair.

I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 05:50:50 am »
Indeed.
Eagle vision<Slowing down time
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 09:52:31 pm »
yes

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 02:09:16 pm »
You forget that Altair massacred an army just to kill one guy, and he had to fight that guy, who was a competent swordsman, in single combat without any fancy tricks. And as mentioned before, the prince rarely fought even semi-competent sword fighters, most were grunts who could be killed in a couple hits and didn't know how to use their weapon to block. In AC, even the weak guards knew how to block. Then you have to factor in the Templars. Without his counter attack, Altair has a hell of a time killing them in single combat, yet he still does in the end. Altair all the way.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 02:32:55 pm »
Yeah but slowing down time...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline uchiha

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 15.33" long.
  • has 217 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Hi no Kuni
  • Ruler: uchiha
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 04:09:40 pm »
You forget that Altair massacred an army just to kill one guy, and he had to fight that guy, who was a competent swordsman, in single combat without any fancy tricks. And as mentioned before, the prince rarely fought even semi-competent sword fighters, most were grunts who could be killed in a couple hits and didn't know how to use their weapon to block. In AC, even the weak guards knew how to block. Then you have to factor in the Templars. Without his counter attack, Altair has a hell of a time killing them in single combat, yet he still does in the end. Altair all the way.

I never played AC and don't know much about it, but i know a lot from Prince of Persia, and i can say that in the Prince of Persia: sands of time trilogy, the prince defeated an army in every game, in the first was an army of zombies, the second he fought alone against a powerful time demon (dahaka) and all the demons in the island of time, and in the last one he fought most of the Vizier's army (he didn't fought them all alone because in the end the toniculation of Babylon helps him),and in the end he also kills Vazier who had the power of the sands of time and was almost a god.Also he didn't only kill "semi-competent" sword fighters, i remember in the third he fights at least 2 giants, the Vizier, and i also remember one of the bosses were two guys that were strong as hell and only one hit from them could take a lot of damage.In  the first he fights his own father who since was the king, was a very talented swordsman,also fights the Vizier, but he still didn't have the sands power but was a powerful magician,  and also one of the units in the first were the zombie generals...they aren't called generals for no reason. And with the dagger, prince had the power to control time, that's a very strong ability, he could slow time, go back in time...i would advice: try to play Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, in hard mode and you will see what competent swordsman are.

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 03:43:41 am »
Yeah AC is harder.Specially the templars with the white dress and a  red cross in middle.

bioakky

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 08:41:20 am »
Reading this discussion is harder than both of them.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317