Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: real shame about that last debate  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
real shame about that last debate
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:07:33 am »
trump had such a handle on things before that

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: real shame about that last debate
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 09:36:47 am »
She literally shat on all of Queens. I mean, how can we elect someone who disrespects the best borough of the only city that matters.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 09:28:11 pm »
She literally shat on all of Queens. I mean, how can we elect someone who disrespects the best borough of the only city that matters.

yeah I noticed that.

at this point idk what to think of them. the blaming Russia stuff is bs. idk how it would be in Russia's interest to clearly align with Trump unless they want him to lose. they know they aren't popular here. maybe they want Clinton to win because she'll continue the trend of bad foreign policy.

I'm just waiting to see if there's anything solid about the accusations on trump. and slowly reading up on them. I really didn't like how Clinton kept sidestepping questions about corruption. plastic non-answers.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 08:59:11 am »
Trump's controversies are pretty much like the 3 stooges. They are all running out the door at the same time and getting stuck in the doorway. Nobody has time to process or even talk about this shit. Most people don't know that he maintains a non profit foundation of his own, Trump Foundation, and he has been using it to pay his debts and fines.

I've been talking to 80+ year olds whenever I get the chance and I ask them if they have ever seen anything like this and they quickly say no.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 05:11:49 pm »
...the only city that matters.
Istanbul?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 10:49:21 pm »
Most people don't know that he maintains a non profit foundation of his own, Trump Foundation, and he has been using it to pay his debts and fines.

I heard about that. if you have any non partisan articles on it, link plz

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 11:03:34 pm »
It really annoys me though that people get so offended at him saying his female accusers aren't attractive and he will sue them.

No one imagines the possibility that they are lying. If a bunch of women tried to torpedo your career with false allegations, you would get mad. You would want to sue for defamation so you can't be bullied. You might even talk shit.

I don't know if they're lying, it could be true or partly true. But the assumption that it's true and therefore Trump must be a complete gentlemen to his accusers speaks volumes about how the new fake equality works.

I guarantee if you ever get your life wrecked by a woman lying and the courts siding with her b/c of their feminist whiteknightism, you will have a revelation about how fake it all is.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »
Aaaghh no no no how do you defend Trump's views on women and the very real potential validity in the claims when there's countless video and recordings of him... saying really... beyond shit things. Not just one source, but... countless. And his own tweets that he hasn't deleted.

Though to be honest, you do bring up an equally valid point of being on the offensive if someone was attacking your career. That's interesting and true, and sort of humanizing, but oh man I can't get past all the shit he has said. But to be fair, his VP would have EXTREMELY negative impacts on me personally if elected so I'm more critical than most I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 12:44:17 pm by Loren »

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 01:48:46 am »
did I defend his views?

I just think the fear of sexism is about as dangerous as the real sexism. It can become a sort of vindictive copy of the original problem.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 04:02:38 am »
It really annoys me though that people get so offended at him saying his female accusers aren't attractive and he will sue them.

Donald is a fucking weird creep. The type of creep that women whisper about when he walks by. "Don't take drinks from him." "Don't get in cars with him." Yes - people get offended when this type of person sums up their entire person as not attractive. Of all the strange shit this election has brought, the fact that an actual presidential candidate can have this rocky of a relationship with women, a demographic making up more than 50% of the country, blows my mind.

He can not stop himself from commenting on the looks of every single woman he addresses. How he relates to woman is strictly how they look and how they feel about him. And that's it.

The only time you'll hear him say more than if he is attracted to a woman or not, is when he gets into his meltys at a woman. Megyn Kelly pressed him on a question and he had a huge fucking melty about that. "Maybe" accused her of being on her period and then denying it. He even dodged the next Fox debate because he was still in mid-melty over Megyn Kelly.

He's like a weird, creepy Larry David that isn't funny.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0</a>

And given his long history at having meltys at people who disagreed with him, Hillary Clinton set him the fuck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIkwxyf_dj4

I'm not kidding around at all with this next statement. I'm 100% positive that his campaign staff took and hid his phone from him against his will after the debate. It took days of Trump digging around in Trump tower for that damn thing, but, sure enough, he found it at fucking 3AM Friday morning and immediately releases a big fucking melty on twitter about how Alicia Machado is ugly, a liar, and that she has sex tapes.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/30/politics/trump-overnight-media-tweets/

This happened, llamavore. He had a melty on Twitter at 3am about this and it made the news. Hillary Clinton set him up and he just sat there shaking for days about it and took the bait anyway. This guy wants to be President, llamavore, he is running for President. Anyone else would have just tried to move on from it, but he could not sleep. He needed to tweet and melty so bad.

He has thin skin, but I swear he gets even more upset at women disagreeing with him specifically because they are women.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuXwJ7OWgAMQacn.jpg
real shame about that last debate

Speaking of beauty pageants, he would also just barge into dressing rooms and just be around. He has no reason to be there, he's just creeping around and making all the girls uncomfortable. Girls as young 15. He doesn't care. He doesn't think about how they feel about it. And that's why everyone was fucking pissed off about his stupid grab them by the pussy tape, because literally what he said he did is exactly what he does.

He said in that stupid tape, that he pops Tic-Tacs and just kisses them straight up invited or not, and surprise, a lot of the woman he sexually assaulted said he did just that. He would pop a Tic-Tac and would just throw himself on them unwarranted. So many women have come out about this fucking Tic-Tac thing that the Tic-Tac company felt the need to clarify that Tic-Tacs have nothing to do with Donald and denounced him.

Remember that stupid bit about buying that married woman some furniture because he wants to sleep with her? Some of these women didn't even know who the fuck he is or even that he is in the fucking room with them and suddenly he's got his fingers up their dress. They just realize he's there when he's sexually assaulting them.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/10/14/two-more-women-allege-trump-touched-them-inappropriately-one-saying-he-touched-her-genitals-n2232708

I can't believe he would bring up Bill Clinton's history at all, he isn't even running for president and is just as bad if not worse. He divorces and marries younger multiple times. He can't even not comment about how hot his own daughter is and how he wishes he wasn't her dad. He ran beauty pageants, television shows, golf courses, and hotels, and in every single fucking one of those, there is "that" story about him either sexually assaulting a woman, creeping women out, or holding a woman's job over her head because she won't sleep with him.

Look, his melty trumpys are really funny and all, but jesus fucking christ, this is fucked up.

But, you know, there is actually one woman I can think of that he has said a lot about...except how she looks

Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:19:51 am by JeffGoldblum64 »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2016, 04:50:51 am »
I guarantee if you ever get your life wrecked by a woman lying and the courts siding with her b/c of their feminist whiteknightism, you will have a revelation about how fake it all is.

You can find horrible examples on both sides. It's better to just not hold extreme views and take reality as a whole.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 09:04:54 am »
did I defend his views?

I just think the fear of sexism is about as dangerous as the real sexism. It can become a sort of vindictive copy of the original problem.

Honestly, Kenny summed everything up perfectly. I didn't mean that you were on his side or supported his views or anything. I think one sided sexism arguments are dangerous as well. Trust me I'm not one of those tumblr feminists that refuses to contextualize fully anything involving another guy. Just, uh, Trump's a creepy bastard and it turns me off to see anyone try to humanize someone who's never returned the favor.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 12:32:03 pm »
So, the FBI is reopening the case and is probably going to find nothing.

The mere mention of this has made this go from a complete wash to a close race.

Meanwhile

Donald is due in court after the election for child rape featuring multiple victims, multiple witnesses

Close race.

Ivana Trump, Donald Trump’s first wife, who said under oath in a 1989 deposition that he had violently attacked her, ripped out her hair and forcibly penetrated her without her consent. According to the Daily Beast, she claims he was wildly angry that she’d referred him to a cosmetic surgeon who had botched a “scalp reduction” job (to cover a bald spot) and caused pain in his scalp - hence the vindictive yanking on her hair. At the time Ms. Trump said she felt “violated” by the alleged “rape.”

A few years later, after their divorce was settled, Ms. Trump claimed that she did not mean the word “rape” in a “literal or criminal” sense.

Note: virtually every settlement of a case involving a high profile person paying money to a former spouse - or anyone - requires the person receiving the money to agree in writing to ironclad nondisparagement and confidentiality. In plain English: you promise to be quiet and not say anything bad about the party paying you money. This has been the case in hundreds of settlement agreements I have worked on over the years. Ms. Trump was almost certainly contractually prohibited after she signed from saying anything negative about Mr. Trump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 03:49:49 pm »
Yes, all that is bad, and if he does it more to women than to men, it suggests sexist views and not just general rudeness.

However it is not evidence of rape and we should all be thankful that saying mean/nasty things to a woman doesn't put us in jail for rape or get us convicted of insulting all women. We should be thankful that a woman accusing a man isn't proof in itself.

Even if that's how the court of public opinion works, that is not how the justice system works, because that kind of thinking doesn't create justice.

I hope it isn't true and the accusations are false or exaggerated -- but if it were proven true then yes he'd be a criminal. The same logic applies to the accusations against Hillary. It'd be nice to have an alternate vote system where you rank the candidates, and then we'd probably have more options even at this late stage, but in any case it's not a democracy it's a republic.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:52:20 pm by Jake from State Farm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 03:56:25 pm »
Most people don't know that he maintains a non profit foundation of his own, Trump Foundation, and he has been using it to pay his debts and fines.

I heard about that. if you have any non partisan articles on it, link plz

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 04:20:36 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-donald-trump-foundation-biggest-donation-fountain-republican-party-new-york-a7387701.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/23/politifact-sheet-comparing-clinton-and-trump-found/

Whether or not these are biased or partisan or not, I'm not really willing to indulge anymore. I'm taking a personal position of not playing along with conservative delusions anymore. Clearly, it has been a bad idea. Trump is a result of pretending that conservative propaganda reflects reality and is news. It has damaged the credibility of the entire media to the point that no politician is afraid of any lying anymore.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 06:53:02 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation
Just start from the top, its all decent reading, though I never read the links, so who knows.

please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 08:26:30 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation
Just start from the top, its all decent reading, though I never read the links, so who knows.

i read the vast majority of that page and all i can say is i now totally understand why the IRS audit into Trump is taking so long.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 11:28:44 pm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 08:19:09 am »
This country pisses me off.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.978 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317