Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: TTK MoFA mask  (Read 823 times)

Offline Cyphon88

• The Templar Knights
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
TTK MoFA mask
« on: June 01, 2009, 01:06:21 pm »
Your Nation's Ruler: Cyphon88
Your Alliance: The Templar Knights
Your Alliance's Initials: TTK
Your Alliance's primary team color: Maroon
URL to your alliance's forum: http://www.ttkalliance.com/index.php?optio...mf&Itemid=7
[19:34] <Blepo[MHA]> "Oh look mommy, it's Superman!" "No honey, it's just Cyphon[TTK]."
[19:36] <Keshav[Umbrella-App]> Maroon > CN
[18:16] <+Derfel[MA]> Cyphon is a god
[11:02] <+daggarz[Nemesis]> CYPHON OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Quote from: Timmy09
Cyphon is the best Expert eleven manager

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
TTK MoFA mask
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:12:11 pm »
SWAT's not HoFA anymore, CI is. I hope your parade floats don't get too soggy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Cyphon88

• The Templar Knights
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
TTK MoFA mask
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:28:14 pm »
I know i saw on the OWF, but he's also asked for Dm-masking at TTK. =(

It was about time i got over here anyways.

I wonder if CI will promise my backflips with a half pike or something from Agent Lemon or something to carry on? hmmmmmm
[19:34] <Blepo[MHA]> "Oh look mommy, it's Superman!" "No honey, it's just Cyphon[TTK]."
[19:36] <Keshav[Umbrella-App]> Maroon > CN
[18:16] <+Derfel[MA]> Cyphon is a god
[11:02] <+daggarz[Nemesis]> CYPHON OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Quote from: Timmy09
Cyphon is the best Expert eleven manager

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
TTK MoFA mask
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 03:27:23 pm »
I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best.

Also masked and your embassy is already set up. Welcome to our forums sweety.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
TTK MoFA mask
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 03:27:48 pm »
I hope CI knows how to mask people.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
TTK MoFA mask
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 04:26:58 pm »
*puts on mask*I know how.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317