Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Since all the cool people are doing it...  (Read 8879 times)

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
Re: Since all the cool people are doing it...
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 07:37:58 pm »
fantastic
No, this isn't fantastic. You want to know what's fantastic: jumping rope, having sex, drinking a beer on the beach, and discovering yourself so that you can stop being such a fuckin' bum, you arsehole!

Anyway, you've been pretty awesome the entire time you've been here and I've never had a problem with you. You're one of those who has gone through quiet streaks though, and that needs to change. Stay active, I want to hear your thoughts on life, the universe, and the RIA(but absolutely nothing else). Keep on trucking and maybe one day, you'll be able to afford clothes!

Final Rating: Get a damn job/Did you seriously just piss on my couch!?

clothes are for fags!

Now excuse me while I relieve myself on your dog
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2010, 09:37:48 pm »
hi, thread

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: NukemLand
  • Ruler: Duke Nukem
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 09:41:09 pm »
RAte me.
<@King_Death_II[RIA|HoFA]> you fuck shitting cock bitch

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

* +cello-chik huggles WANA with lots of cookies!
<%Jarvis[MCXA]> I choose wana

Offline Fire-Angel

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War
  • war boner is 2.2" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Skies of Heaven
  • Ruler: Fire Angel
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 08:55:10 pm »
T- strike my TE nation ruler is "Lightening Strike." :p    :boobs:

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 09:26:16 pm »

lol, I use the alternate name Lightning Strike on some other games.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2010, 08:45:30 pm »
Don't worry. I see you all out here, picketing and waiting on my next review. It will come, life's just been busy and I'm waiting on a time when I feel I can write a good review for all of you. In the meantime, rejoice, for I have passed the 50k mark in strength!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: NukemLand
  • Ruler: Duke Nukem
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2010, 10:47:21 pm »
Oh please leo do me. Do me hard!!!
<@King_Death_II[RIA|HoFA]> you fuck shitting cock bitch

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

* +cello-chik huggles WANA with lots of cookies!
<%Jarvis[MCXA]> I choose wana

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2010, 10:48:30 pm »

lol, I use the alternate name Lightning Strike on some other games.

Yeah... thunder doesnt actually strike anything...

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:32 am »
Don't worry. I see you all out here, picketing and waiting on my next review. It will come, life's just been busy and I'm waiting on a time when I feel I can write a good review for all of you. In the meantime, rejoice, for I have passed the 50k mark in strength!
You are now mine.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Fire-Angel

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War
  • war boner is 2.2" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Skies of Heaven
  • Ruler: Fire Angel
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 09:06:36 pm »
Tstrike do you play Ikariam or Conquerclub?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 09:22:20 pm »
Do me.
Just so you guys don't forget about me, I shall continue.

What can I say about you, Arse?

No really, what can I say, you're my commanding officer, apparently(not really)?

Final Rating: Don'tmakemedopushups/I'mnotafatslob

Also, you're awesome and you have been for as long as I can remember remembering knowing you. Keep it up, I got a feeling you're just Engrish enough to be able to do eet.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 09:26:19 pm »
Do want.
I can't really remember you all too well, unfortunately. You wanna know what that means? THAT YOU SHOULD GET ACTIVE AND STAY INVOLVED FOR A WHILE, SONNY!!! THAT'S WHAT, YOU FAT SLOB SON OF A TWO-TIMING BITCH!!!!

Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Suck it long and suck it hard, cause I got a map test tomorrow and I gotta study, but at the same time peeps are gonna get rated, and today, you were one of those peers, PattypatTerra.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 09:44:19 pm »
Posting  :supaburn:

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2010, 12:19:33 am »
Do me.
Just so you guys don't forget about me, I shall continue.

What can I say about you, Arse?

No really, what can I say, you're my commanding officer, apparently(not really)?

Final Rating: Don'tmakemedopushups/I'mnotafatslob

Also, you're awesome and you have been for as long as I can remember remembering knowing you. Keep it up, I got a feeling you're just Engrish enough to be able to do eet.
Thats right. You're my bitch.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2010, 11:35:48 pm »
hi, thread
You're sick. No one wants to see animals fucking, not even my pet giraffe! Now get active, it's late and I'm just trying to get through these ratings. Stop lurking, you're an awesome guy and have been great for this alliance. Never stop being you, it's what makes us enjoy your presence here.

Final Rating: Cats>Dogs
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2010, 11:37:26 pm »
RAte me.
You can be insane at times. I can't think of anything else right now, but with some more self-control, you have the potential to be a vital piece to our puzzle of a Cactuar.

Final Rating: WANA/FUCK?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2010, 11:40:39 pm »
case, case, case. I'm just gonna open and close the case on you, case, with just a few words. I've seen you around. You seem pretty chill. Get more active. You seem like a person I would like. Keep it up. Remember the RIA life, participate in the RIA life, contribute to the RIA life. That's right, don't be afraid to be random or show your insanity at times. We're an alliance and being able to openly show our three aspects(Random, Insanity, Alliance) is what makes us unique from every other group on Planet Bob.

Final Rating: A/RIA
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2010, 11:43:43 pm »
And that looks to be it. Every single member of the RIA(who wanted to be rated+Delta) has seen my words next to their names. Wait, that's not true. Every single member but one who has posted in this thread has been rated.

That's right, I'll even rate myself, and I'll warn you right now, it is going to be the most serious rating I have given. It will not be done now, but later. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a few days. I have a feeling you guys are going to want to see this one, so stay tuned for the "Leo's Rating Topic Grand Finale!"
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 12:18:08 am »
This should be good  :banana:

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2010, 01:07:01 am »
And that looks to be it. Every single member of the RIA(who wanted to be rated+Delta) has seen my words next to their names. Wait, that's not true. Every single member but one who has posted in this thread has been rated.

That's right, I'll even rate myself, and I'll warn you right now, it is going to be the most serious rating I have given. It will not be done now, but later. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a few days. I have a feeling you guys are going to want to see this one, so stay tuned for the "Leo's Rating Topic Grand Finale!"
What are you, blind? I clearly posted, not even 5 posts above you, and I never got a rating.

I love you still  :surprise:

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.578 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317