Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Middleman available  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Kervara

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Middleman available
« on: October 13, 2007, 12:07:51 pm »
Hey guys if anyone needs a middleman, I need the money, so Just post here or PM me in game.

Nation: Roanoke
Leader: Kervara
Link: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=170199

NOTE: I do need some sort of instructions on tech trading because I am quite new to this game.

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Middleman available
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:22:31 pm »
Quote from: Kervara
Hey guys if anyone needs a middleman, I need the money, so Just post here or PM me in game.

Nation: Roanoke
Leader: Kervara
Link: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=170199

NOTE: I do need some sort of instructions on tech trading because I am quite new to this game.

If a trade goes down, you'll receive 1100000 from who ever you spoke with, and you'll have to send 1000000 of that to another person, where that other person will then send around 50 tech or so to the nation that gave you the 1100000. You get 100k out of the deal, another person gets 1mil, and the person who sent you the 1.1Mil gets whatever he wanted from the person you sent the 1mil too.

They do it like this because if one country sends something, the other country can't send nothing back, so there's a need for a middleman to make it fast.

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Middleman available
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 11:27:46 pm »
There's one deal going on in Commissars thread, he needs one more middleman. Check it out, it's going down on the 19th. Might be worth your while.

Offline Kervara

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Middleman available
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 04:49:06 pm »
Thanks to both of you ^^

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317