Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 874 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:35:39 pm »
Visit My Website

WARNING: This a Naruto video and some of you don't like that so just don't watch it
For those cool people who do watch them wath them all! I recommend all six for viewing (though some are really strange)
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 10:58:30 pm »
teh funnies

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Vietnamese Guy

• Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 01:33:55 am »
naruto is gay

heres proof

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 03:13:33 pm »
how does chiyo prove naruto is gay?

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

bioakky

Hilarious
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 03:23:50 pm »
Viet = owned

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 06:01:12 pm »
pwnd nub

heh

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
Hilarious
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 07:13:52 pm »
Better:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u91RzeyFFWM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u91RzeyFFWM</a>

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Hilarious
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 03:27:06 pm »
DON'T CHANGE MY TOPIC TITLE @#*&$%!!!!!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317