Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The new Random Insanity (In CE)  (Read 670 times)

Offline LloydSev

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.RInation.net/
The new Random Insanity (In CE)
« on: August 25, 2008, 01:29:03 am »
Random Insanity was effectively disbanded by the administration in CityEmpires.

Since then I have procured some good start up funds, re-rolled my city, and have created a new country. The country name is the United States of Steve.

http://www.cityempires.net/viewcountry.php...States&st=0

We've just launched as of today. We are currently working with some current countries that will be merging into the USS as state members. I'd love to see you guys come to CE and try it out. The United States will be an economical powerhouse. Our main goal will be to procure wonders for many cities to increase economic output.

Our forums are at: http://s1.zetaboards.com/USS/index/
Obviously they will eventually move to a private server just as the RI Nation forums were.

LloydSev,
Esoteriaville,
President of the United States of Steve

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:42:07 am »
CE still exists?
fuck off

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 10:34:04 am »
I still play CE because I like my alliance there but that admin is an utter ass hole.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 10:58:07 am »
I went inactive once all my alliance's allies (Polaris mainly) quit. I quit after voting to disband MSSR.
fuck off

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 02:13:58 pm »
Quote from: iron snake
I still play CE because I like my alliance there but that admin is an utter ass hole.

I had fun when I learned that a great big ole "Admin can go fuck himself," speech got back to him.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317