Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: better wild party topic announcement topic  (Read 6445 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
better wild party topic announcement topic
« on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:05 pm »
no invitations just show up

byop (bring your own posts)

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Re: better wild party topic announcement topic
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 12:28:27 pm »
this party sucks, but its better then that other party.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline jerniganp09

• Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xylosandrus
  • Ruler: Jerniganp09
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 03:06:49 pm »
Doesnt look like much of a crowd here...

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:43:55 pm »
this party sucks, but its better then that other party.

At least that

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 12:02:21 am »
Could be worse I guess...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 10:58:43 am »
I promise nothing but it could be worse

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 04:27:30 pm »
what if shadow slayer show up though? doesn't that mean its as bad as it could be.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 04:41:31 pm »
So random, but I remember one of the first posts I ever read back in '06ish off of RIA was a party Shyox went to. I'm not even sure if anything was true, but I was crazy young and I couldn't believe people actually went outside and did stuff at the time.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 05:04:06 pm »
Ah, the Pool Party topic. Quite the legendary event as the convo lasted for a long while.

Also, I thought you deleted your account!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 05:10:17 pm »
Hahaha yeah the damn Pool Party shit. God, I still can't swim in real life.

And deleted my account....where?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 07:03:32 pm »
did leo just confuse loren for aithne, wow

I had trouble with swimming too.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 07:05:35 pm »
They all look the same to me, Kenny.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 07:33:28 pm »
Oh dear God we aren't the same person.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 04:14:19 pm »
Oh dear God we aren't the same person.

who are you trying to convince

actually that sounds just like something an alt would say. don't deny it, or we will know the truth

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317